Borderlands - ps3

Joshh

Hi.
Reaction score
Anybody got it? I got it today and if you are a high level could you boost me up please ;)

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Nobody has it then? :'(

Thinking of getting this (on xbox though) for 10 quid, and maybe persuading some mates to get it too.

Anybody on here have it?

Thinking of getting this (on xbox though) for 10 quid, and maybe persuading some mates to get it too.

Anybody on here have it?

My friends have it, and they say it's a very good game. If you're getting it for £10, then you're most likely getting a good bargain. I have never played it but, if I were to have my Xbox again, I'd probably pick it up for a tenner too.

My friends have it, and they say it's a very good game. If you're getting it for £10, then you're most likely getting a good bargain. I have never played it but, if I were to have my Xbox again, I'd probably pick it up for a tenner too.

Yeah, tenner new |). Bored of COD now (but gettin BFBC2 soon) and Fifa is on and off depending on how laggy etc its being.

Just fancy a new game to play with mates and wondered who here has it or would reccomend it :)

As Nick said, at only a tenner your not missing much. It's a bit like Fallout but more constricted and not as difficult IMO lol. I'd go for it :)

Borderlands is fun as ****, especially if you can get a good 4 player co-op game on the go.
One of those games I allways go back to