Bored

Sambrownelfc

Reaction score
Why do i get bored of every save I have i never get past january just get bored?

Is anyone else like this or is it just me.

Also anyone know a good team to start a save with that i might not get bored of?

Do a journeyman save? Start off unemployed with a Sunday league footballer reputation, become manager of a club that you apply for and work your way up through the ranks moving clubs as you go along.

You can't manage even february??????????????
maybe FM is not the game for you

i only get bored like that if im managing a big club to start off with , makes me feel better if i start small and earn the bigger jobs lol

Why do i get bored of every save I have i never get past january just get bored?

Is anyone else like this or is it just me.

Also anyone know a good team to start a save with that i might not get bored of?

I had this last year and try one of the challenges in the challenge section

Now i am in 2018 mate ;P

If you're bored why not try what I've done recently. Start a save, then do a story based on it?

Why not try this challenge:Use the editor and make a league that consists of the strongest team in the world (Man Utd,Man City, Real,Milan,etc) and try to win it.That way you can still play with top team, but with much more challenge!

Try a club that is predicted to finish 7th - 4th and challenge for the title. I like to start a lot of my saves with Sporting CP, great youth setup and there are a couple of teams that will be main rivals in Porto and Benfica, challenge them to the top spot.

DO A WOLVES SAVE with the right signings top 4 in ur first year is easy
(H)

Wolves :) They're good too manage, got some strong points, but also some weak points so you need to try and sort out the weakest points, but try and get rid of as many as you can. Makes for an interesting save, as you go through years you'll get into europe and start challenging for the title etc.

I find a West Brom save more fun personally but it's you preference
Good luck

Manage a Serie A club, anyone has a chance there. There was so many unexpected things happening in my saved game with Napoli

Back