jord2009

Reaction score
I'm bored of been the same teams like united city ect ... i want a challenge that i can get my teeth into, something that will be a challenge, i dont mind what league as i load all leagues but i would prefer if it was in england Italy or Spain not a fan of the german league or russian ect!! i would also like if you could give me an idea on who to buy and sell with the team you suggest!

I'm bored of been the same teams like united city ect ... i want a challenge that i can get my teeth into, something that will be a challenge, i dont mind what league as i load all leagues but i would prefer if it was in england Italy or Spain not a fan of the german league or russian ect!! i would also like if you could give me an idea on who to buy and sell with the team you suggest!

Try winning the league with Deportivo in Spain, should be fun, although the crippling debt they have may prove hard to manage.

The closest ive come to that is taking everton to 2nd in my first season!!!! but deportivo maybe is way to difficult due to barcelona and madrid dommince and malaga's money!

The closest ive come to that is taking everton to 2nd in my first season!!!! but deportivo maybe is way to difficult due to barcelona and madrid dommince and malaga's money!

I took Everton to second place without transfer on my first season as well :p

Madrid and Barcelona will be tough, yeah, but Malaga are *****. As in really *****. They often get relegated in the first season. And Valencia (AI managed) won the league 7 years in so it shouldn't be impossible to beat Barça/Real either.

not been funny but the AI for barcelona have won the league virtually every season so its pointless to do spain unless somehow tactically you out play barcelona which will be as difficult as managing a **** team because you just cant win the league no matter who you buy