Boro defender Huth set for Stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 848

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Middlesbrough defender Robert Huth is on the verge of a club record move to Stoke City, while BBC Radio Stoke understands the Potters are also weighing up a move for Turkish striker Tuncay.

More...

Big loss for Boro imo.

Him and Wheater make a brilliant partnership, in my opinion. I haven't seen him recently, as I don't watch Championship football that often (outside of highlights), but he was impressive in the past.

So he is as big a loss as I thought. :/

****, I was hoping Boro would get promotion personally, and that Newcastle would stay and rot.

You still might.

mboro havent connceded yet havent they not

big loss for them also tuncay is going to stoke aswell

yh wot sigings for stoker tho, but tuncay isnt reli a stoke striker in terms of presence, beattie, fuller and kitson,

i think huth will score a few headers from long throws this year:P

mboro havent connceded yet havent they not

big loss for them also tuncay is going to stoke aswell
Tuncay wont be a massive loss as he's not started a game for us yet this season anyway,but those two centre backs are massive for us and with them in our team were head and shoulders above anything in the league,no goals conceded yet in the League,correct,although i think that will change on Saturday.

Tuncay wont be a massive loss as he's not started a game for us yet this season anyway,but those two centre backs are massive for us and with them in our team were head and shoulders above anything in the league,no goals conceded yet in the League,correct,although i think that will change on Saturday.
yeah huth and wheater are very good partnership so u will miss him

btw hu have u got on saturday

Yeah, they did the double over us last time they were up... -.-

How annoying. I predict a 3-1 win for us, Defoe to score at least one.

i say u will beat bristol

hu have spurs?
HERRITY, will you not use text spellings please mate like hu and u and spell them properly as it confuses the many non English users of this site. Cheers ;)

Last edited:
HERRITY, will you not use text spellings please mate like hu and u and spell them properly as it confuses the many non English users of this site. Cheers ;)
okay

Last edited by a moderator:
i think huth will score a few headers from long throws this year:P
LOL probably from rory delap... wonder how boro will cope wif their losses tho, if tuncay & wheater leave as well

11m is a bargain for two International players. Well done Stoke they are slowly creating a bit of a squad down there.

11m is a bargain for two International players. Well done Stoke they are slowly creating a bit of a squad down there.
11 million for them both? please tell me your joking Kris? :O :'(

thats what it says im sure a combined total of 11m?

Back