Boro in UEFA Cup Final

at 3-0 with a few mins left, we may aswell give Cattermole a run out.

4-0 was undeserved, though the defeat was deserved...we never really got into it, beaten by a better side.

Should of had a penalty though. Ah well. Was a good run, you have to give us that :)

Boro were **** !!! were not playing like a team trying to win the Uefa Cup. Poor game aswell Sevilla were not that great untill the last 10 mins. All i can say is HA HA Redders,Murz and Sam

Kris that criticism will come back to haunt you when Hearts get raped in the CL!

Credit to Boro for the run,but were outclassed even if 4 was harsh. Spose it was a pen,and Viduka cuda done better with one or two chances

Quite gutted for boro, i fought they were gona do it!!
4-0 was abit harsh, the comeback just wasnt there again.

They played like **** after they went 2-0 down. Obviously they were all too busy crying :p

for a change ur not talking ***** seany. we never looked to click into gear, and that lil 15 min patch we had wher viduka missed that, christ a fricken girl would hav scored that. and then the penatly...well, from now on i hate germans along witht he rest of england. that was a pish poor decision, and in the ******* UEFA CUP FINAl german ********. if we had it and we scored then who knows.

in any case, the better team won, sev never looked to move outta second gear and i think we were just lost. THey were better organised and tactical and technically superior. and better team won hands down, 4-0 was harsh but what the hey. We tried but sommat was missing.

well done for getting this far lads :D (Y) man i feel sad cos of writing about it now :( only just recovered lol. : ' (

Sean said:
They played like **** after they went 2-0 down. Obviously they were all too busy crying :p

Coming from someone that can't support there hometown, well done. :blush:

Credit where credit is due it was a great job just getting to a European Final after only 2 seasons in European competition. Roll on the future.

Woo Paul is back. Have to disagree however sure it's only your 2nd year in europe but look at your squad its not short of some class players.

To be fair I only saw the second half but i dont think 4-0 was harsh. Boros defence was all over the place, **** to be blunt. I was cheering them on in a Belgian bar but the laugh was on me and me workmates in the end coz Boro were that bad.
Then the Belgians took the **** because Mclaren being next England manager