Boss Pulis angered by Stoke leaks

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 545

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Stoke manager Tony Pulis expresses his anger and concern about leaks to the media emerging from the squad.

More...

Faye would kill whelan if i was whelan id hid in the corner and hope he dosnt see me :)

Pulis obviously dosnt have any controll over his team

This amazes me to be honest , cause in my opinion stoke have established themselves as a premiership side now finishing high up the table higher than some people expected them to be , they have also established themselves as a hard team to beat at there own ground , even the big teams know its gonna be a fight to the finish , yes Chelsea destroyed them 7 - 0 but Chelsea were a different animal that game and stoke played very poor at times , the fact they have finished where they have and still have a game in hand and could get even higher than 13 , I think its shows how determined these lads are , how they react to losing like that other teams furthur down the table would just take it on the chin , Stoke can only get better and better with the funding for there high table finish id expect a couple of quality signings in the summer , well done pulis for getting the best out of these guys , maybe the stoke lads should give themselves a bit more credit .

I just love the way he wouldn't go on MOTD just because he got beat 7-0 XD

Although I have no idea what this thread is about..

I just love the way he wouldn't go on MOTD just because he got beat 7-0 XD

Although I have no idea what this thread is about..

Try reading the link next time. :S

Faye is a tank, who in their right mind would start on him is beyond me.

if faye looked in my direction i would literally **** myself the mans a beast how whelan survived is a mirical

Pulis is a major ******,i reckon there will be plenty of people in the dressing room who hate him. I reckon his cap is the leak.

maybe some cracks at the club remember beattie already having a altercation.

haha flip-flops. Stoke are the new Leeds aren't they?

Last edited:
i sure hope they aren't the new leeds, because i dont want them to go bankrupt :(

i sure hope they aren't the new leeds, because i dont want them to go bankrupt :(
Well they cant be the new Leeds becuse they aren't even close to being as big a club as Leeds are,and i cant see them going bankrupt because they dont spend anything. They have a squad full of misfits and journeymen.

I was so happy when he left toon - thought he was a donkey. he has done well for himeself. and yeah you would have to be stupid, drunk or bruce lee to start on him.

Media Leak. Is clearly Jaames Beatie. He hates pullis, he started on him in december. SO he wants out and is willing to **** stoke over

Back