Boston United - Conference Premier Need help tweaking my tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter lowry1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

lowry1991

Reaction score
Before I start I should add I only started playing this game a month ago, so i'm quite new and the solution to this could be really simple. Basically I started playing as Boston United in conference north, got promoted first season easily enough. Now i'm in conference premier, I bought a lot of really good players, such that I'm pretty sure I have the best squad in the league but I can't even get into the play-off positions.

I'm playing a 4-1-3-2 formation, fluid and attacking for my home matches, switching to control and balanced when away.
View attachment 292364

Could someone give me some advice on what I can change/tweak so that I can hopefully start winning some more games?

Their isn't really a definitive answer to your question.

What's going wrong with your current tactic? e.g Conceding too much, Not scoring, Possession etc..

The main problem is not scoring, although I have had 2 games this season where I've conceded 4 goals as well. Not really ideal.

The main problem is not scoring, although I have had 2 games this season where I've conceded 4 goals as well. Not really ideal.

There's all sorts of approaches to get your team scoring, I'd suggest using 2 wingers as Inside Forwards and using a lone striker as a Complete Forward.
Best thing to do is try different things with your tactics instead of sticking to the same formation.

Good luck anyway mate.

EDIT : With your defensive problems i'd make your defensive line deeper, using the Full Backs with support.

Back