jaridrobson

Reaction score
I started a Wolves save in which I easily got promoted from the Championship in my first season using a variety of tactics but mainly 442 adaptations and a 433. I'm now Deep into my second season sitting 13th in January! However my side is leaking goals and whatever tactic I used my defence always concedes 1st leaving me with an uphill challenge. Luckily my striking options are half decent that a fair few times in the season they have clawed me out of S*&T!

If anybody has any solutions to my leaky defence or any tactics for a mid table premside which could pull my team up the league please post them in!!

I started a Wolves save in which I easily got promoted from the Championship in my first season using a variety of tactics but mainly 442 adaptations and a 433. I'm now Deep into my second season sitting 13th in January! However my side is leaking goals and whatever tactic I used my defence always concedes 1st leaving me with an uphill challenge. Luckily my striking options are half decent that a fair few times in the season they have clawed me out of S*&T!

If anybody has any solutions to my leaky defence or any tactics for a mid table premside which could pull my team up the league please post them in!!

Sublimity Experience

Same person have beaten West ham in the euro league with a team from Gibraltar - its the Sublimity original

Get the players that can fit out the roles required - train the roles - always keep condition high by resting players individually - win football matches and dont constantely buy players if you do - go team cohesion and teamwork for a season.

the above advice can be implemented for any tactic out their.

Cheers let me know how you go