Bottom to Top Story...

• Thread starter Thread starter Druggan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 988

Druggan

Reaction score
Hi again...

Well the Spartak Shklov game was accidently deleted... (The tragedy of family...)

I decided since, I was asked by one person, to do a spell in the English lower leagues. Well, it will sound like the same old story but I am taking charge of Bognor Regis.

Only, this timem which nobody else does... I will build it from the bottom, up.

This means every member of back-room staff will be fired, (Mutual Termination.) Now, everybody is thinking, "Why, would you willingly put your club in debt?!"

The reason is because I have found that hiring my own staff, they actually do a better job and they actually want to work for me.

As always, I have posted the original squad aswell but that will no doubt change...

Now for the first 2 screenies of the story.

I lost a 55 year career game when I got a virus which required a HD wipe. I can feel your pain Druggan.

Good luck with The Rocks! Hope you get a good cup run to cover that extra debt though :D

I lost a 55 year career game when I got a virus which required a HD wipe. I can feel your pain Druggan.

Good luck with The Rocks! Hope you get a good cup run to cover that extra debt though :D

Couldnt you just put ur save on a memory stick or external hdd, or dont that work?

Back