• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 999
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Whats everyone doing on boxing day?! anyone going to watch any footy?!

Unfortunatley I am going to Birmingham v Chelsea, my gf is a chelsea fan, would much prefer to go up to the toon game, or even watch it on TV!

Whats everyone doing on boxing day?! anyone going to watch any footy?!

Unfortunatley I am going to Birmingham v Chelsea, my gf is a chelsea fan, would much prefer to go up to the toon game, or even watch it on TV!
ur girlfriend has made a good choice in supporting chelsea :)

boxing day for me will prob be me + alcohol + xbox haha

ill be @ Hillsbourgh watch my team beat newcastle WELL I HOPE THEY DO BUT CANT SEE IT

Last edited:
wanted to go to Workington to see Spartans get 3 points :D sadly the trains are a big no

Boxing day dip in the morning, a tasty Premiership game in the afternoon Sunderland vs Everton then nice relaxing evening with bit leftover turkey and chocolate.

For me it is always lunch with Grandparents as well as presents and cash + I then eat pork and turkey sandwiches and chocolate for the next few days. Pure bliss!!! :wub:

It's my 5 year anniversary with the girlfriend so no football for me. Taking her out in the city. :(

Going up to Upton Park to watch Pompey put West Ham bottom :D

I'm gonna sit in a dark corner of the room and cut myself whilst listening to a fairly random katherine jenkins CD ;)

Portadown vs Glenavon, the perfect place to test out the new SLR Camera Santa should be bringing. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back