Boy have they still got it or what!?!

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

BrutalZ

Reaction score
I am currently playing a manchester united save on football manager 10 (not demo) and When I started out I created a tactic to fit round my players styles. However Rooney started to give weak performances and Owen just got injured and out for 5-6months in a friendly and I thought I'd bring it some re-inforcements. Originally I had David Villa and Sergio Aguero on my mind but I decided to look for some bargain buys in the meantime. I ended up scrapping my plans for Villa and Aguero this season as I came across good old brazilian pair Rivaldo and Ronaldo. Signed them up cheap, Ronaldo for Just under 2mil and Rivaldo for just under 400k and they are treasured here now at old trafford. The day I set them on the field together is the day I stood up, looked in the mirror and said "Your a genius!" (trust me I dont do that often) Ronaldo as a poacher up front and Rivaldo as an offensive Central midfielder is a stunning combination.

Anyone else else notice this? Ill post a few screenshots later...

LOOOL i was gonna buy ronaldo for my roma team but ended up with van nistelrooy he is a scoring machine top goal scorer soo far for my team and second behind miccoli in the league top scorer with 24 goals so far in the league..

hahaha, post some screens dude, would be cool to see! 2 players i would have loved at Old Trafford in their prime <)

Back