BradFm7

Reaction score
THE FORMATION

View attachment 393379

Team Instructions

View attachment 393378

**IMPORTANT**
To make sure that this tactic works best, you will need to ensure that the tactic is fluid and you team knows how to play in this way. To do this you will need to make sure you train your team through pre-season on tactics like in the image below.
View attachment 393377

Results

View attachment 393376

League Table (WILL UPDATE ONCE THE SEASON HAS FINISHED)

View attachment 393371

Player Stats

View attachment 393369

**IMPORTANT*

I have not set any set-piece instructions or player instructions, this is to allow you freedom and to keep the tactic simple. I would advice you not to add player instructions as it may complicate the tactic. However, please feel free to add your own set-piece instructions. :)

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/?tqw666poj8jqf95

Please give me feedback on this tactic, positive or negative and feel free to post your results :)

Yeah it was a bad performance, although, look at the Chelsea result ;)

What is your settings on match schedule and training when the season is going on?

I'll be giving your tactics a try, simply because I'm bored and I want to try out a 4231 that has an offensive striker.

Last edited:
I tried this with newcastle for half a season, won nearly every game, i'm not sure this would work with another team, it seems well suited for them, my only problem is tiote, he is the only one with avg rating under 7.