bradford citypremier league

• Thread starter Thread starter BCFCfirthy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 923

BCFCfirthy

Reaction score
i got Bradford in the prem 4 promotions solid 10 mil to spend need to strengthen

we need a bit more info, tell us your team and formation first

Clearly doesn't have one. End of this season he will of got into Europa League or somewhere despite asking us for players because he's cheated his way up to the Premier League.

until you see proof, you can't say he has cheated, with the right tactic and knowing who to sign you can easily achieve this, i done it with dover( 5 promotions in 7 years)need more info

I dont cheat i got a wonder kid real madrid bought him for 11 mil and with 3 promotions board wanted mid table finish and offered me a good sum of money i use raiken007 4-2-3-1

Screenshots of transfers, final league tables, finances would be good to see. :)

Lol it's not so big deal i have won prem in 7 season with bradford...i didn't hade even so super squad - best player was daniel sturridge and yaya sanogo

I did it with Kettering...got promoted from Blue Square Premier to Premiership in 5 seasons. That was 4 promotions in 5 years. 3 of them were play off wins, one was a league win. Unfortunately, my low crowds meant my finances weren't very good and I got relegated with about 18 points! Then all my players wanted to go to Prem clubs and I got sacked after about 20 games back in the championship! This was on FM2010 though.

Screenshot or it didn't happen.
He isn't bragging about it, he doesn't want to tell you what he did; he wants advice on who to sign, so what if he cheated, it's his game not yours - doubt he cares what anyone thinks whether he did or didn't cheat, even though it's not even that hard to do.

Back