taco11

Reaction score
Hello guys, so lately i've been testing alot of tactics with a bunch of different teams in different leagues, and recently i made 4-3-3 tactic which i went undefeated in vanarama north with relegation favourites Blyth. I also tried with with some better teams and had great results. However, as one last test i decided to try with different vanarama north team just to make sure it was waterproof , and this is when i discovered Bradford (PA). For some reason, it wasnt working. I then tried to use 3 of my other tactics (some with no wingers, some with 5 at the back and one normal) and i kept losing. I was even making very defensive tweaks but i just kept conceding a sea of goals. I spent almost 4 hours making new tactics and watching games in order to try to figure out what was going on, but to no avail. I then, out of curiosity , plugged in a knapp tactic to see if it was just me making bad tactics , but i got RELEGATED (quite comfortably even). I am so confused as to what is going on. I've always tested tactics through just going on holiday and it always worked but with this team i just cant make it work. They are not worse than for example Blyth, whom i went undefeated with the same tactic. Not even Knapp can save this team, do u guys know whats going on? I really tried many different types of tactics that utilizes different types of players but it just doesnt work. The best placement i got was with my 4-2-3-1 tactic where i finished 8th.