Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Well after my Plymouth Argyle save got crash dumps yesterday :'(, I have decided to take control of Braintree Town. Braintree Town haven't really been much heard of, and probably the only famous thing about Braintree is that Liam Howlett and Keith Flint (members of the Prodigy) were born there. The media have predicted that I will come 16th out of a possible 22nd, so I'm determined to prove them wrong. Will it be a Wimbledone FC, consecutive promotions, untill eventually they got into the premiership, or will it be a failed attempt?

Well, lets start of with some transfers, shall we?
TRANSFERS IN:
Ross Stearn (Free agent)
Joseba Barandiaran (Free agent)
Alex Francis-Greer (Free agent)
Fred Foreman (Free of Lewes FC)

TRANSFERS OUT:
I'm not going to bother, just take a look at the screenshot, and there's more after that as well lol.

MONTHLY REVIEW:

Eastleigh 0-1 Braintree (Odds in favour of Eastleigh)
GOAL: Brandon Quinton, (43)
My match happiness: 8/10

Braintree 3-0 Lewes (Odds in favour of Lewes)
GOALS: Sam Crabb ((og)8), Jon Keeling (25), Fred Foreman (42)
My match happiness: 9.5/10

Maidenhead 0-1 Braintree (Odds in favour of Braintree)
GOAL: Fred Foreman (90+2)
My match happiness: 6/10

Hampton and Richmond 0-2 Braintree (Odds in Favour of Hampton and Richmond)
GOALS: Brandon Quinton (10), Fred Foreman (54)
My match happiness: 8.5/10

Braintree 1-1 Havent and Waterlooville (Odds in favour of Braintree)
GOALS: Ryan Moran pen (18), Jordan Hughes (66)
OTHER EVENTS: Ryan Moran missed pen (15), Ian Simpemba red card, (84)
My match happiness: 5/10

Welling 1-1 Braintree (Odds in favour of Welling)
GOALS: Lee Clarke (69), Brandon Quinton (54)
My match happiness: 5/10

Braintree 0-0 Chelmsford (Odds in favour of Braintree)
My match happiness: 4/10

MONTHLY REVIEW:

WHAT'S GOOD:
1.) Im churning out good results against teams that are better than me, for instance Eastleigh and definetely Hampton and Richmond, and for those of you that don't know the BSS that well, I'm like the Wigan of this league, and Eastleigh and Hampton and Richmond are like the Chelsea, Man Utd.

MY CONCERNS:
1.) Three draws in the trott now, any more of this and I'll start to slip rapidly down the table.
2.) My striker who has 4.5 star rating has not scored any goals yet, which is a major concern. Maybe he is like what Simon *** was like for me in fm 09, useless as a lone striker. or maybe I'm playing him in the wrong role. Whatever it is, something needs to be done, and quick.

RESULT OF THE MONTH:
With rather a lot of games played this month considering it's only been a month, I'd say the best result would be 2-0 vs Hampton and Richmond. As I said earlier, it's a bit like Wigan beating Man Utd 2-0. Ands not only was the result good, I also had the upper hand!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:
Well if my left back Andrew Howell hadn't have got injured in the third match I think it was, then it would have been him. Technically, my right back Phil Starkey got the best aerge rating with 7.47, but in my opinion, it was Brandon Quinton, so that's who my player of the month goes to.

GOAL OF THE MONTH:
Brandon Quinton's goal against Hampton and Richmond was good. Fred Foreman put in a through ball to put Ross Stearn through on goal. However on the edge of the area, the defender nipped the ball away from Stearn. That was the point were Quinton blasted it from the edge of the area to hit the upright and bounce down past the hopeless keeper.

LEAGUE POSITION: 1st
Well believe it or not, I'm top, despite drwaing my last 3 games. Level points with Bath City.

OVERALL MONTH CONFIDENCE: 7.5/10
League position is great, and generally, my players are performing really well. Just need to get back to winning ways again!

good luck mate i managed them in FM09 they are a tough team to keep fit

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

and congrats on 1000 posts mate