Brayan - Fluminese

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
20,592
Reaction score
7
Points
38
Name: Brayan
Club: Fluminese
D.O.B: 25/03/1991
Nationality: Brazillian
Position: Central Defender

Strengths:
Jumping, acceleration, pace, determination, technique, marking, heading, work rate

Weaknesses:
Fitness, off the ball

Description: Next Luisao
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Roles:

Central Defender - Cover/Defend

for 775k he is an absolute steal, I was going to get him however I have way too many Non Eu players in my squad at the moment! would like to see how he develops...

Screenshots:

View attachment 128305View attachment 128306
View attachment 128307View attachment 128308
​
 
Would love to get him in my save, but asking price is around 18 million now and I've got good regen rbs anyway.
 
wow, thats quite a bit of cash... could you post a screenie Montanaro? :)
 
brayan.jpg


Sorry for fuzziness, can never seem to get gimp/image shack to make it come out clear.

He is a physical beast though, I would suggest people get him early and cheap.
 
he is physically very good apart from natural fitness and maybe stamina if being picky but hes a solid player
 
he is a very solid player, has not put a foot wrong in nearly 2 seasons with me at Freiburg...
 
Back
Top