• Thread starter Thread starter JakePNE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

JakePNE

Reaction score
Brazil offered me a job but im currently with manchester united if i accept the job with brazil will i lose my man u job???

No you won't.

You will just manage both sqauds, sometimes its a frustrating scheduele but the jobs won't get in the way of eachother. You'll just have a lot on your hands.

nope but thats what i thought

I did an england job but it was the most boring thing i ever did

I always try to manage national teams at some point. You're not a true legend of the game until you've got a world cup on your cv. It is pretty hectic but its worth it for forming good relationships with players outwith your club. It may make certain players easier to sign. Also, if you happen to have important players who you manage for club and country at the same time, you can pick them appropriately so they don't get injured before an important game.

I would stay with the Brazil job. You gain some scouting knowledge whilst you manage them, and also, you can keep any eye on the youth squads and watch for the talent.

resign:P Manager Name > Options > Resign From "Nation Name"

iam man u,and england offerd me the job when i except it, it does not work, it just carrys on as me being the man u manager??????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back