Brazilian box to box tactic question?

• Thread starter Thread starter LewSpaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

LewSpaz

Reaction score
Hi, ive just started a new game with real madrid with a transfer update so i am using there current squad.

I have decided to use the brazilian box to box tactic which has already been posted on here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/brazilian-box-to-box-midfield-tactic-t39909.html

However i want to put the 2 dm's and play them as 2 central midfielders instead, i was just wondering what i should do with them if i do push them up.

My 2 cm's will be khedira and alonso so i was wondering what i should put there roles as if i use them as cm's?

thanks.

Would be very exposed at the back if you did that mate but, Alonso Deep lying playmaker (Defend) Khedira Ball winning midfielder (Defend).

mmm true but i dont have the best of def mids anyway really, im more of an offensive than defensive manager though haha

you have alonso khedria and diarra....

yeah but like alonso, diarra or khedira dont exaclty fit the roles of an anchor man and defensive midfielder though if you know what i mean?

i feel like they should be fulfilling a more creative role.

diarra is and anchor man and khedira is good defensively. if you play them as cms you will get shredded, thats the whole reason they are DMCs in the tactics

If you were to play them as centre midfielders you will need to make your full backs more defensive but even then you wont have any wide players getting forward...

If you were to play them as centre midfielders you will need to make your full backs more defensive but even then you wont have any wide players getting forward...
exactly, their whole point is to release the wing backs

ok, cheers ill see how it goes with them as dm's
cheers

Back