Brazilian league

• Thread starter Thread starter MARIOB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K

MARIOB

Reaction score
I intend to start the Brazilian league, so if you can advice me on a good team and players.

Nice to see someone has had the same idea as me!! Palmeiras seem to be a good shout (they were my choice). They have Marquinhos and Keirisson which is good enough for me! and their coaches are pretty good too, just a few improvements here and there. Money is a bit scarce in Brazil, but you can pick up good young players for peanuts. Theres also a couple of decent youngsters in there, David in particluar (DR, WBR, DM). Only 17 but stats are very good for his age. Theres an attacking mid in there too, hes only 17 but can't remember his name.

Santos, Gremio, Internacional and Sao Paulo are good too

Thx,I will probably start with Internacional,they have a few good players (Alex,Nilmar,Gonzalo Sorondo)

I did a game with them on an old one, when the had Rafael Sobis, Tinga, Renan and Fernandao. That team was incredible, Alexandre Pato was in my youth team as well. Sobis was a god, 30+ goals before the end old the season, and 20+ for my other striker. I'd go as far as saying that they were the most exciting team I've had (well, as exciting as a 2D match can get ha)

You've made me think about restarting now, **** you!!!

I"m a big fan of Inter Milan and maybe i have a sympathy toward Internacional because of similar name.

I just remember being awesome on one of the early FIFA games, and thought I'd try them out. Pretty much guaranteed to get some great youngsters out of it, so you can sell some players to get cash for any coaches you need.

Thats it, I'm restarting. Need to emulate my success from the earlier game!!!

Just started a game with Santos. Looking forward to it,

The best thing about the Brazilian teams, is that they have amazing training / youth facilities in this game.

neymar turns out quality so if you could get him im sure he would be good in the brazillian leagues most times i can buy him at the start for around 600k and cuz brazilians cant leave untill they are 20 or 21 by the time he gets to england his value is 3m lol

lulinha, douglas costa, david (palmeiras) willians santana, taison, rafael carioca, hernanes, ramires, roni (sau paulo) tiago luis, meikon leite, alan kardec, jau paulo, lenny, miranda, gustavo, wanderly, guilherme, thiago heleno, sergio mota, oscar, felipe, yuri (botafogo) wagner, denthino (corinthians) diogo (olympiakos) fat ronaldo usually goes to sau paulo, kleber :)

got lots more too dude!
definately check out Roni (sau paulo reserves) 17 yrs old, he is def the new Ronaldo on FM09, check him out and let me know how he goes cause am planning on getting him!

Just started a season with Corinthians, trying to bring there glory years back as they are in division 2. They have some good young players but money is very tight (started with transfer budget of 50k).

At the moment im on course for promotion (2nd after 20 games) and knocked division 1 team Palmeiras out the cup.

Its a good country to try and manage in, some good young players can be snapped up very cheap.

Not easy to generate multi millions in the bank as ticket prices are only 3 pounds and 22 pounds for a season!

Last edited:
I'd say Flamengo, I sometimes choose the Brazil league so I get all the good young players, so it shouldn't be hard to find good youngsters, it's a bit like the Mexican league.

i wount be a big name but if you going t be id be santos

I started a game in the third division and signed a guy caled Mauricio on a free transfer,he was amazing .try him

I was palmeiras a couple of months ago
Had an amazing team because i managed to get rafael, giovani dos santos and denilson (arsenal) on loan.

def take Corianthians back to their greatness!! Lulinha and Denthino are the Shiznit! (H)

def take Corianthians back to their greatness!! Lulinha and Denthino are the Shiznit! (H)

Agreed that is my task at the moment.

Lulinha at 17 is showing great promise for me and is a real gem.

Denthino just got injured for 4 months... :(

on 08 lulinha was immense
yes he was, a bit under the weather on this one and in a different position too!
try get Roni,Alan, David, Jean, Douglas Costa, Sandro Silva, Ramirez etc

Back