brazilian league

• Thread starter Thread starter joespur61
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

joespur61

Reaction score
hi thought id start a brazilian league save as never really tried it any tips or advice would be great thanks

A couple of tips...
If you get a big money offer for one of your players, accept it. It's better to have lots of above average players than one freakishly good player and a ton of mediocre players.
Sign the older guys. The better Brazilian players are pretty good right up to their 40s. They're also good mentors for youth players. I once had Rivaldo very interested in my newly promoted Goias side. He was slow, but had technical and mental attributes off the charts.
Upgrade the youth and training facilities. Who knows what sort of footballing god could come through your ranks...?

thanks for the advice was thinking of starting with internationale because im a spurs fan and thats where sandro started out do u think it would be too easy though??

Whatever you like I suppose... If you find Internationale is too easy, I'd recommend the top teams in division 2 such as Vitoria or Sport Recife. You'd be able to get used to the style etc. while winning. Then the real challenge will be the second year when you need to compete with Flamengo, Sao Paulo and the like...
Or you could try winning the Rio state champs with a team like Vasco de Gama, where you have to compete with Fluminense, Botafogo etc.

Brazil has state champs that run before the regular season, if you didn't know...

Back