Brazilian newgens have asian names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flohrinho

Reaction score
Hi guys I wonder if anyone else had the problem and know how to fix this.

My save game is currently nearing the end of the 2012/13 season and I noticed that there are a lot of Brazilian players in the game that have Asian names.

I mean it's nothing game breaking but still I would love to have Brazilian players names closer to what we see these days in football meaning names of Portuguese or Spanish origin.

So if anyone knows how to fix this I would be grateful for an answer.

According to the IBGE, as of 2000 there were between 1.4 and 1.5 million people of Japanese descent in Brazil.
But there aren't that much regens with Japanese names? At least not in my games if I recall correctly.

One of my greatest strikers in half japanese half brazilian.

Don't see what the problem is, or why you would want to "fix" it.

examples of sort of names? if there yung sung li then that would annoy me

Okay forget it thread can be closed it was probably a genie scout bug since in game they have a more "Brazilian" name while Genie Scout displays some Asian (Chinese??) name weird. ^^

Wong Chun Him on Genie Scout is named Paulo Silva in game for example and it somehow does that for 50% of all Brazilian players which seamed a bit much.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

And I'm not racist I just thought it was a bug because it was like 50% and as I stated above I didn't consider it game breaking so spare me your retarded comments you morrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.