Brazilian Scouts?

Matthew Lowth

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me some scouts with Good brazilian knowledge? I need to get those wonderkids. Thanks.

Sergio Clerici at Atlanta will find them but he is getting old. Natal at Sao Paulo is very good at it but it is hard to drag him away from whichever club he is at. Gilmar Francisco at Cruzeiro is not quite as good at what you want but is young and very good. You may be able to find some more Brazilian Scouts with very high determination who are actually retired players. The reason why determination is the key attribute is because scouts with high determination find more players increasing you chances of finding a gem.

EDIT: Gilmar Francisco is very cheap.

Thanks! But for some reason none of them scouts exist in my game, I have Italian and Brazilian leagues enabled.. any ideas?

serginho of ac milan comes to mind, my solution - hire a brazilian assistant manager , sidnei lobo/ jair ventura, both are awesome assistants and will come to most teams :)

Just sign anyone with full brazil knowledge and very high determination. They do exist though.

Back