BREAKING NEWS IN PARIS!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter nicko1990
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

nicko1990

Reaction score
Sky Sports can confirm that P.S.G have sacked Antoine Kombouare.
Sky sources tell us that he has left the club after giving a ultimatum to chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi regarding Transfer Funds,
Sky Bet has Installed Rafa Benitez and Former France Coach Raymond Domenich As Early Favourites for the job, Although Other candidates including Steve Mclaren, Sven-Goran Eriksson, and Unknown English Manager Nick Nash who was seen enjoying lunch with Nasser Al-Khelaifi just last week

View attachment 206497

Nash Appointed P.S.G Manager

Sky Sports News can report that Uknown English manager Nick Nash has been Appoiinted P.S.G Manager Immediatly, Replacing former coach Antoine kombouare on a contract until January 2013.

View attachment 206501

Fans have gathered outside Parc des Princes to voice there support to the man they believe can help them reach the heights of french and european football,

Players and fans alike were present at camp des loges ths morning to welcome new manager Nick Nash to the club, " It's great to be here and i can't wait to get started " he said before taking training for the very first time infront of 2000 fans.
It is expected Nick will add some more new faces to the side in the coming weeks as the start of ligue 1 is quickly approaching,

View attachment 206504

So After a couple of days it was suddenley time for friendlies,

View attachment 206833
Trying to give the youngster's a chance, not a bad effort from them.

View attachment 206834
A little disapointed after a poor performance, gotta get better!

After the second friendly i made my 1st signing of the season.....
View attachment 206835
Maxwell on a 3 year contract for 3.4 million euro's

he was handed a debut in the next friendly against Stade Lavallois
View attachment 206836
Another draw, with a side mixed of youth and experience.

Then came some of the glamour Friendlies, 1st vs chelsea
View attachment 206837
A hard fought win with our senior squad.

View attachment 206838
Outplayed by a good frankfurt side.

My 2nd new signing was Estaban Granero from real madrid in a deal worth 6.5 Million euro's
View attachment 206839
He signed a 4 year contract worth 80,000 a week,

In My final Friendly my senior side took on porto,
View attachment 206840

So after a rocky pre-season it was time to begin our league campaign.... Next Update 2moro

August

August began with the 1st league game at home to FC Lorient,
View attachment 207009
And what a marker to put down, a absolute stunning performance and a well deserved 6-1 victory.

View attachment 207012
In our 1st away game of the season we played stade Rennais, After Struggling for most of the game it finished 1-1 which was a even result.

We began are europa league campaign with a trip to malmo of sweeden,
View attachment 207016
A comfortable win after bossing most of the game,

We came back to a league game at home to valenciennes FC
View attachment 207024
After Playing most of the second half with ten men, we showed our class and ran home comfortable winners.

Breaking news!

P.S.G have announced the signing of Carlos Tevez For premiership side Mnachester city for a fee of 9 Million Euro's
View attachment 207025He has Signed a 4 year deal with the french club.

Carlos was in attendance for the 2nd leg of the europa league 4th round qualifier,
View attachment 207027
In a game where alot of the fringe players had a chance to shine, it just played out a bore draw which took p.s.g to the group stages,

Europa League Draw
View attachment 207029
P.s.g were drew with Lokomotiv Moscow, Hapoel Tel-Aviv and Brondby

Our Final Game of the month Was Away at Toulouse,
View attachment 207030
After a very competative game, we snatched and grabbed with a late nene goal.

so after the first month we were top of the ligue 1,
View attachment 207031

this has inspired me to do a psg save. how did you get tevez so cheaply when his askong price is £50million? and what budget do you get?

It's tough, you have 2 bid 25 mil and get it accepted. Then cancel negotiations, then put in a non negotiable bid for him, if your planning on having a 5 year contract then you can add a big sell on fee which would be no use. That's the only way to get the price down, or wait 3 years lol

Back