Brendan Murphy Amazing

Reaction score
WOW this guy is amazing. He is already a brisbane roar legend and he is only 21!!!!!

He scored 6 goals in a ACL semi final. unreal. Barcelona just put in a 15 mil bid for him!! I rejected of course haha

I've won 7 a-league titles in a row wonder if he stauys how many more that could be, he;s already won most things he can like Asian player of he year!!

brendan1.png

brendam4.png

brendan2.png

brendan3.png

I've seen better... I mena he has a great goalscoring record, but that is playing in Austrailia and by all accounts, it isn't a great standard of football. I predict he would have massively flopped at Barca as a striker with 7 finishing in La Liga isn't going to do terribly well.

At Barca he would have not scored many as he has 7 finishing and none of his attributes are brilliant at a European level.

my point is for australia standards he is amazing. has like 20+ shots a game so big **** if his finiahsing is 7 still scores more than messi

Hes **** , Your mad for not Accepting 15 mill for him

He can dribble at speed and that's pretty much it. Would be a better winger than a forward if you retrained him

no way mate the stats dot lie he scores in asian comps and for australia in the world cup so eat that.

Back