Brendan Rodgers's Celtic 2023-2024 Won 4 trophies 126 Goals

filippomessi

Reaction score
Hi guys,
this time I emulated Brendan Rodgers's Celtic tactic, his 4-3-3 possession based which leads Celtic to win the Scottish Premier League this year.
I did more, I won also Scottish Cup, Scottish league Cup and also UEFA Europa League (after getting knocked out of Champions League in the Group Stage finishing 3rd in a group with Real Madrid and Bayern Munich). This tactic allowed me to score tons of goals and conceed only a few so it is solid in defense too thanks to the mid-block pressing line combined with an higher defense, this way my team is more compact in the center, that is exactly what Rodgers changed this year compared to last year when Ange used an extremely high defensive line and pressing line (something he did at Tottenham this year too, everyone knows about the defensive line being in the midfield with 8 players on the midfield central line in the match against Chelsea)
Please see the screenshots for tactic analyis

IN POSSESSION.png

TACTIC OVERVIEW.png

IN TRANSITION.png
OUT OF POSSESSION.png

Stats, highlight and deeper analysis in my youtube video if you want please watch

Attachments

• Brendan Rodger's Celtic 2023-24 433.fmf
    41.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
hi, no, I don't use any opponent instruction because they may influence how the tactic works
I want to see how the tactic works as it is.