Reaction score
Brendn's FM16 Stories.

Evening all. I wanted to get some feedback on what kind of stories ye wanted to see from me this year.
I've my two that I'm dedicated to and will be progressing with of my own volition. Given how much I enjoyed
my journeyman story (Javier Gonzales Mendez) I'm planing on starting a new one in FM16 once
full release of the game comes out and I've gotten to grips with the new engine, ect.

Planned stories

• [*=left]Javier Gonzales Mendez -Journeyman Save
    [*=left]Liverpool F.C.: The 5 Year plan - club career

I haven't decided which save i'll open with as of yet. I'll probably decide during the Beta period. If there
are any stories that people would like to see me tackle, or any role play aspect (I love role playing in FM),
I'd be very interested in looking into the save and seeing if it'd be fun to make an FM-Base story around it.

Comment on suggestions if anyone has any. I'd love to do some stories for the fans I seem to have picked
up over the past 2 years (my early stories were ****, no idea why people like them now :p )

Cheers guys
Brendn :)

And remember: FM is for life, not just for Christmas.

Last edited:
So weird, I almost stated a similar thread today! :p

I think, like most, I will just be happy to have a fully fledged Brendn story back in action. If you get bored though, you could always return Deportivo to their former glory? Lets face it, probably easier then making Liverpool good again! :p

In any case, looking forward to what you have in store mate. Gunning for your preso award btw :p

Definitely looking forward to your stories returning Brendn. Gotta say, your stories are probably the biggest reason I'm going to do a couple manager stories of my own on FM16 :)

First of all,i wanna see your well-known Liverpool career,it's a fantastis kind of a story.
In fact,all your stories are pretty !

I'll be reading either way, definitely worth waiting for.

Whatever you choose will make amazing reading, no doubt about it. I'd love to see both of those, and personally I'd like to see you start with the Liverpool story, but whatever interests you the most!

You know you're important when you have story announcement threads :p

As far as I'm concerned your forum status is untouchable, so do whatever you feel like... ;)

i will be doing a liverpool career so would be nice to compare to your liverpool save if thats your first story

Love these sort of stories always a good read. I'll be looking forward to viewing some in the coming months!