Gruff89

Reaction score
Looking for a world class (or close), relatively young (21-28) brick wall to sit in defence for my Man United side. Essentially a long term replacement for Vidic, somebody similar to him or John Terry.

Ferdinand will be easy to replace, with Jones and Smalling as well as my acquisition of the mighty Mateo Musachio, but none of them are enough of a tank to push out Vidic.

Shawcross, Varane , could propably retrain Fellaini to play as CB - will take a while but he has excelent stats for defender and is build in a way that would make Drogba look like a kid from primary school.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos is who you're looking for. His only problem is that he's less of an aerial threat than Vidic, but there's still room for improvement and when paired with Jones or Smalling it's not such an issue anymore.

Papadopoulos looks cracking, just might have to give him a go, and I didn't think of Varane. Cheers guys

Can't stop mentioning this enough... look out for the CB regens! There's always quality there.

Mamadou Sakho and Subtoic. they are ultimate brick walls in my PSG save. atm, i have only conceded 9 goals in 23 matches in the league, and im in February :)

Guiseppe Prestia - Palermo
fm12-player-profile-prestia-2018-profile.png

Guiseppe Prestia - Palermo
fm12-player-profile-prestia-2018-profile.png

i have him in my psg. guess what presita is now my 3rd choice cb, and he's still 18yrs old. :)

and he's ahead of luango (30yrs old) and bisevic (i mostly play him as an rb though)

i have him in my psg. guess what presita is now my 3rd choice cb, and he's still 18yrs old. :)

and he's ahead of luango (30yrs old) and bisevic (i mostly play him as an rb though)

does his pace actually get to that high? I have to admit, I uses GS to see this player a few times, but I saw his future pace is just 13-14.

does his pace actually get to that high? I have to admit, I uses GS to see this player a few times, but I saw his future pace is just 13-14.

ur talking about bisevic. well tbh, i do play him as CB, but he performs a bit better than jallet in the rb. u know like if u get 3 yellow , ur ban for 1 game, so most of the time my defense get thwarted with yellow cards. and my 1st choice rb is sime vrsaljko . jallet is like an attacking rb, but he's a handy man XD. bisevic is more defensive. so if sime is banned, then bisevic is my next choice, but if i want an attacking approach, then jallet it is.

ur talking about bisevic. well tbh, i do play him as CB, but he performs a bit better than jallet in the rb. u know like if u get 3 yellow , ur ban for 1 game, so most of the time my defense get thwarted with yellow cards. and my 1st choice rb is sime vrsaljko . jallet is like an attacking rb, but he's a handy man XD. bisevic is more defensive. so if sime is banned, then bisevic is my next choice, but if i want an attacking approach, then jallet it is.

sorry forgot to mention, was actually asking about prestia >.<

The press keep on at me about Prestia as well! Getting him signed up!

Got a couple of newgens coming up nicely as well, bought a 17 year old lad from Ajax who's making a mockery of the U18s.