BrightOne

Reaction score
Sitting in 5th with Brighton, trying to prepare my team for next season either in Prem or challenging for title in Championship. Would welcome any ideas regarding players for either of these situations. Team is as follows:

(4-3-3 DM)

GK Stockdale
DR Motta
DC Hunemeier
DC Dunk
DL Bong
DM Ince
MC Stephens
MC Kayal
AMR March
AML McAleny (Loan)
ST Hemed

I think I need:

GK
DR
DC
DM
AMR/L
ST (Hemed has been injured for most of season and all back ups are useless)

Thanks guys.

GK take a look at Sam Johnstone at manchester united he did a great job for me

Wingers second season in the championship i picked up lingard and hervias both with the view for making the deals permanent and they did pretty well

at rightback i signed Borja San Emeterio from racing in spain for about 450k half up front half over the length of the contract and he's brilliant.

for DM i picked up Mirko Gori on a free to rotate with Ajer and he did a cracking job and even supplanted him in the the run in. jon gaztanaga if he is free as he was is a must sign natural at dm and cb he's incredible sadly wouldn't listen to terms from me and went to sunderland ( who we then beat in the play offs so screw him :p)

up front i had Johannes eggenstein from bremen, not sure how replicable this will be he was listed for 160k and somehow managed to bear dortmund atletico madrid and shalke to sign him.

Who did you sign in your first season? am starting a Brighton save. Struggling to interest wonderkids to join. Any idea who would be a good free signing. I have 8m and 60k wage budget

I'm about 13 games into my second season with Brighton, finished 2nd in the first season. I've been awful with transfers to be honest and I'm massively overspending on budget.

However, one player I would highly recommended as he is playing very well for me in the Premier League is a guy called Jony. He's a left winger. I got him for about 1.1m. I can't check what club he came from as I'm at work right now. LuaLua was AMAZING in the Championship and scored something like 24 goals, but he got a 11 month injury at the end of the season so Jony was a needed replacement.

I've also signed Dilrosun from Man City and Sergio Diaz as 'wonderkids' for the future. They're out on loan at the moment.