Reaction score
37458_Brighton_hove_albion_badge_1_.png
vs
afc_badge.gif

Venue: Withdean Stadium
Date: Saturday, 9 October
Kick-off: 1215 BST
Channel: Sky Sports 2

This is a local derby for the two clubs and it promises to be a good one. Brighton are currently playing above expectation and are sitting on top of the Npower League 1 table. Bournemouth are just four points behind them in third. Brighton are currently on a 7 game unbeaten streak in the league, while Bournemouth come into this game on the back of a 2-0 loss to Southampton

Bournemouth defender Ryan Garry is a major doubt after missing training all week with flu.
Striker Jayden Stockley (hamstring) is definitely out, while defender Adam Smith is serving a one-match ban.
Brighton striker Glenn Murray should keep his place in the side after shrugging off a hip injury.
Defender Adam El-Abd has completed a one-match ban and is available, while winger Kazenga LuaLua could return to the starting line-up.

I am going along to this game, and I am really looking forward to it. I have only been to three Brighton games, and they have won all three. I hope LuaLua plays today, because he is brilliant in im opinion. And if he grabs a goal, just watch the celebration

Prediction

Brighton 2 - 1 Bournemouth​

2-2. Barnes can't hit a barn door with a shot gun.

2-1 Bournemouth.

Although I do want LuaLua to score so I can see the celebration.

Garr, Hollands replaced McQuoid D: Still think we should get at least a point.

I remember having John McQuoid in my Chelsea time on FIFA 08. Good times :)

Bournemouth to win 4-1

Just saw the end of that.

Appalling refereeing decision to give Bournemouth a penalty in injury time when the ball was handled outside of the box. Clearly, the linesman didn't see the ball as well as he should have and made a poor decision.

The referee's initial decision was correct but going over to the linesman and taking his opinion was just a very bad error of judgment.

Very unlucky for Poyet and Co. and, hopefully they can bounce back. After all, they are topping the League One table.

if brighton won i would of won €25

referee (Darren Sheldrake) must be related to howard webb

Good Goal from LuaLua today, Superb celebration, as always :D

Awful ref today though shouldn't have been a peno. Im not sure about the offside, im waiting for the T.V so I can watch it back

well done Bournemouth :) although they were so lucky today to be fair

1-1. Weren't very good today, poor decision from the linesman, but I'm not complaining :D

GET THE **** IN!!! Will definitely take that, Brighton is not an easy place to go. The game changed when Fletcher came on, they couldn't cope with him.

Decent game tbh, anyone else going to watch Swindon V Rovers on Monday ?

Back