Brighton's seating arrangement.. Sense of humor!

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 871

W4FC B3N

Reaction score
Brighton unappreciative of giant pooping bird seat design - Dirty Tackle - World Soccer Blog - Yahoo! Sports

brighton_unappreciative_of_giant_pooping_bird_seat_design.jpg

Builders of Championship side Brighton & Hove Albion's new 22,300-seat Falmer Stadium made a sneaky addition to the club's seagull logo patterned seats that was not appreciated by their employers. With the first match at the new ground for the League One winners on July 16, the builders added a few strategically placed white seats directly under the seagull to make it look as if it's defecating as it soars.
Was this some sort of labor dispute protest? Maybe the work of builders who happened to be rival Crystal Palace fans? It remains a mystery.

haha epic, i remember when Southampton were building their St Mary's stadium. They had some Portsmouth based builders do some work and they planted Portsmouth scarfs etc under the pitch and around the ground.

Tbh, they should just put the away section under that bit of seating, and then not sell any seats on or around the bird.

That way... it will look like the bird is ******** on the away fans..

Lol. I saw this on the stadium webcam. I wasnt sure if it was real or not, but it did make me laugh. Shame its been removed now :P

Tbh, they should just put the away section under that bit of seating, and then not sell any seats on or around the bird.

That way... it will look like the bird is ******** on the away fans..
How you haven't replaced Platini yet is beyond me XD

How you haven't replaced Platini yet is beyond me XD

i think you're being sarcastic to a mod, that surely warrants another ban? (preferably longer this time)

anythings better than that joke of a stadium they had last year! would rather stand in actual **** that that ****** place

Back