Brilliant legends database

djcastle

Reaction score
Anyone out there using the Legends database from the FM Games site? It's truly a thing of beauty. Over 2000 of the greatest players (with a few strange omissions).

I'm part way through an English league season with a Liverpool team that includes Dalglish, Rush and Souness to name a few. Just played Tottenham and watched Alan Hansen struggle to cope with Greaves and Ardiles - next up is Eric Cantona's Man Utd, then Billy Bremner's Leeds. There's Juventus with Platini, Di Stefano at Real Madrid. If I could only get Santos to part with Pele!

It may just be me, but the beautifully executed creation of a huge pile of past players (not to mention a swag of poodle perms!) has lifted what was a great game to a whole new level.

Now ... how can I get Bill Shankly to agree to be my Assistant manager?

You'll need the 9.3 patch. (fmgames.net)

having trouble with downloading the database did the graphics file no problem but the database doesnt have an option to extract did u have any probs downloading?

i cant open with winrar...

Did you manage to get it to work? I was able to just double click on the .rar file and it 'decompressed' without any hassle (i'm using an imac though, not a PC).

found the file on filefront no problems with it on there sorted now thanks