• Thread starter Thread starter kopite15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

kopite15

Reaction score
This is my Tactics I am thinking Of starting

any improvements??????

also thinking of signing Zaha or Ba but do u think i should improve any other areas of the team

Last edited:
Use wisdom as much as possible he has been amazing for me and is looking an awesome prospect at cb solid as a rock and wins headers with ease and use Carragher to bring him on tutoring

Last edited:
thanks il try him out do u have any advice for transfers

I only signed Wellington Neymar 3.5 release clause and playing the update I already have coutinho and Sturridge would recommend okore as another defender. I like to sign younger players and develop them

I only signed Wellington Neymar 3.5 release clause and playing the update I already have coutinho and Sturridge would recommend okore as another defender. I like to sign younger players and develop them

what potential is wellington neymar and okore

-I would switch Agger and Carragher, as Agger is left-footed and Carra is right-footed. You might also wanna consider playing Agger as a BPD (perhaps as stopper, with Carra as cover), as he has perfect attributes for a BPD.
-If you're gonna use Sterling on the left wing (which I do myself), I'd play him as IF.
-I would play Skrtel instead of Carragher.
-Reina is perfectly suited for playing as Sweeper Keeper. But it depends how high you play your defensive line.
-Suarez seems better fit to play as AF rather than CF.
-As for transfers/improvements, I'd go for Wellington Nem if you're in the first transfer window. He's worth almost £20m in my game (february 2016), so you will be able to sell him with a huge profit later on. He's also great as an IF on the right wing. I was also able to sell Johnson to Spurs for £28m after the first season, and Chelsea bought Shelvey for £30m the season after that. I would get rid of Doni, Downing, Cole, Henderson. Use Shelvey, Suso, Coates and Sterling as much as possible, they all develop at a good rate. Other signings you might wanna look into is selling Reina and buying ter Stegen as Reina is not getting any better, and you should be able to sell him for about the same amount that ter Stegen costs.

-I would switch Agger and Carragher, as Agger is left-footed and Carra is right-footed. You might also wanna consider playing Agger as a BPD (perhaps as stopper, with Carra as cover), as he has perfect attributes for a BPD.
-If you're gonna use Sterling on the left wing (which I do myself), I'd play him as IF.
-I would play Skrtel instead of Carragher.
-Reina is perfectly suited for playing as Sweeper Keeper. But it depends how high you play your defensive line.
-Suarez seems better fit to play as AF rather than CF.
-As for transfers/improvements, I'd go for Wellington Nem if you're in the first transfer window. He's worth almost £20m in my game (february 2016), so you will be able to sell him with a huge profit later on. He's also great as an IF on the right wing. I was also able to sell Johnson to Spurs for £28m after the first season, and Chelsea bought Shelvey for £30m the season after that. I would get rid of Doni, Downing, Cole, Henderson. Use Shelvey, Suso, Coates and Sterling as much as possible, they all develop at a good rate. Other signings you might wanna look into is selling Reina and buying ter Stegen as Reina is not getting any better, and you should be able to sell him for about the same amount that ter Stegen costs.
im going to buy wellington nem but is there any area where i am very weak r should i just save my money till january

im going to buy wellington nem but is there any area where i am very weak r should i just save my money till january

You have decent cover in all positions. But over time you will of course want to strengthen the squad further, and it's up to you what approach you'll take to do so. Personally I prefer to sell players on high wages that don't justify them (Doni, Downing, Carroll, Henderson, Cole) and buy young players that I can develop and sell later on - usually when they're getting close to 30 and I can still get a high fee for them.

The first season I bought for £37.5m and sold for £33.5m, so it was just a few changes. But the second season I bought for £200m and sold for £117m (no I did not get an £83m transfer budget, but I reduced wages alot, used monthly installments on some transfers, and strengthened all areas). Then again, last season I bought for only £27m and sold for £135m. Just make sure you can handle the finances and you'll be fine. So yes, if I were you I'd save whatever money's left. Use the first season to familiarize with the squad and your playing style of choice, so that you'll be better suited to make the right decisions in the transfer market later on.

Last edited:
Mersk what's your team now mate?I'm goin into the 4th season but completely changing my formation.mostly played 4-2-3-1 but goin 2 change to a 3-5-2 but with a def mid and a acm and Aml.not sure how it will work as I've not used 3 in defence for along time on football manager

Mersk what's your team now mate?I'm goin into the 4th season but completely changing my formation.mostly played 4-2-3-1 but goin 2 change to a 3-5-2 but with a def mid and a acm and Aml.not sure how it will work as I've not used 3 in defence for along time on football manager

This is my team at the moment.

View attachment 309236

Quite a few of these players are regens: Le Hoang Vu, Graham Eastham, James Tizzard, Veledin Negro, Fábio Daniel, Neil Conchie, Ernest Roberto and Souleymane Ousmane.

Suso has been unbelievable for me.he's made me retrain Gotze to Dlp as I couldn't leave Suso out.how's Neymar been?what year are you in?nice team mate

Suso has been unbelievable for me.he's made me retrain Gotze to Dlp as I couldn't leave Suso out.how's Neymar been?what year are you in?nice team mate

Yes, Suso is class and he and Wellington Nem rotate on the AMR position as Inside Forwards. Neymar is a world class player, so far he has 125(14) apps and 124 goals (and 45 assists), so basically one goal per game.
The date is included in the screenshot (top right corner). February 2016.

Last edited:
I sold skrtel at the start and played Coates in every game, absolutely amazing player, in 2018 him and sterling are the only original players left in my team!
currently have messi up front with sterling, oxlade, gotze and Ozil as my inside forwards!:)

I'm got Lucas as a def mid.Gotze retrained to Dlp.oxlade Chamberlain as a right mid winger.Suso as the Att mid and raheem on the left.I have Rodrigo as a poacher and Benteke as a target man.he has been top scorer in the league last 2 year with over 30 goals each season so hopefully he will do that 4 me

Back