gstevens

Reaction score
I have just been promoted to the Premier league in my first season. The only signing i made were tome soares in loan and Eikrem on loan from man utd. This is on top of loaning out players like gavin williams and david james to decrease the wage bill.
I am now looking to buy players who can establish me in the prem. Anybody know of any great options????????????????????????

2.Hunt 5.Fontaine 6........................ 3...............

8............... 4.Elliott 10.........................

7............................... 11........................

If you could fill in any gaps that would be amazing.

Firstly look for players who are out of contract, and the transfer and loan listed players using Player Search. Also, you need to provide what budget you have, and preferably a screenshot of your current squad.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

READ THIS;)

Ok will do, I have £11 million and so far have signed smithies from huddersfield and kryigakos from liverpool.
Will provide a screen shot tonight

I also got promoted in my first season as City, so here are the transfers I made to establish myself. Most are frees (pretty much how I do things), so you'll have to see if they're available as such for you.

View attachment 115438

Stuani, Van Bommel, Morel, Legrottaglie, Owen, Lazar... Brilliant players at Prem level. Medunjanin is a must as well. Romaric might be available for free as I got him as such while still in the Championship. I no longer had any actual 'proper' City players left in my first eleven once in the Prem and though it took a long time for the team to gel, we finished the season in seventh.

I also got promoted in my first season as City, so here are the transfers I made to establish myself. Most are frees (pretty much how I do things), so you'll have to see if they're available as such for you.

View attachment 115438

Stuani, Van Bommel, Morel, Legrottaglie, Owen, Lazar... Brilliant players at Prem level. Medunjanin is a must as well. Romaric might be available for free as I got him as such while still in the Championship. I no longer had any actual 'proper' City players left in my first eleven once in the Prem and though it took a long time for the team to gel, we finished the season in seventh.

You sold Maynard ? oO)

Back