British FA Cup Logo

Reaction score
I'm new to this site so sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place
I've just downloaded lots of badges and emblems for clubs and competitions including the Scottish Cup.
I'm now about to go on to the editor to create a British FA Cup. I'm going to use the Scottish Cup as the template and just change the name. It has occured to me thought that the British FA Cup will have the Scottish Cup logo. Is there anything I can do to change the Scottish Cup logo to something that says British FA Cup etc.?
Any help appreciated

hi. this is my 1st post as well.
I luv the sound of that n look 4ward 2 using that buddy :)
catch ya soon

I'm new to this site so sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place
I've just downloaded lots of badges and emblems for clubs and competitions including the Scottish Cup.
I'm now about to go on to the editor to create a British FA Cup. I'm going to use the Scottish Cup as the template and just change the name. It has occured to me thought that the British FA Cup will have the Scottish Cup logo. Is there anything I can do to change the Scottish Cup logo to something that says British FA Cup etc.?
Any help appreciated

you need to get someone from teh graphics department to help you witht he logo as you will need a config file however if you crete the logo yourself then you should be able to change the image attached to teh unique id of that cup in the files you downloaded.

you need to get someone from teh graphics department to help you witht he logo as you will need a config file however if you crete the logo yourself then you should be able to change the image attached to teh unique id of that cup in the files you downloaded.
Tyvm

Make a request in THIS thread, i'm sure someone will help you and create something for you.