astrasxi84

Reaction score
ive been meaning to start a save with aston villa for ages now, so im gunna start one with a bit of a twist, british players only. can anyone recommend on what british talent to go for, not to sure on budget yet but should have quite a bit after selling off the foreigners, cheers

Tom Cairney
Josh McEachran
Kyle Walker
Danny Rose
Danny Welbeck
Daniel Sturidge
Jack Wilshere
Aaron Ramsay

Wickham for striker is a good shout.... now my mind has gone blank! If you can get prem clubs to sell and are looking at youth, try Phil Jones and Jack Rodwell. Not sure if they would go to you though!

Whickham and Rodwell definately. Bought Whickham and he's an absolutely quality striker now after a couple of seasons

carson might be your best choice gk that you can afford, rodwell 10m, jagielka 7.5m, gary cahill 5m, charlie adam 6m, wickham 2.4m, bertrand

player search- filter-edit filter-nationality=english-ask assistant to filter out unrealistic targets-ok

If you're looking at Phil Jones I always sweet talk Steve Kean, then offer £7.5 million up front and £15 million after 50 league goals. Your transfer budget is only affected by the £7.5 million so you save a considerable amount, but if you want no extra clauses then about £12.5 million will do. I also think he's great because he can play CM/CDM/RB with a bit of training and has great potential as well as being good to start.

Back