Bromley

• Thread starter Thread starter froog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

froog

Reaction score
I started a game unemployed game on 11.3 and after a day got the bromley job, i was doing well after about 16 games i was top, but recently my team are poor being beat off nearly every team and the morale is suffering, i need something to turn it around, so can anybody tell me if theres any good strikers available at this level that i could go for? any players you can tell me would be gratefully appreciated it doesn't even need to be a striker any will doo lol :D

Ironically enough, my Bromley situation is almost the exact opposite. Some awful tactical approaches and bad breaks had me struggling to fight off relegation 1/3rd of the way through the year. But after making my approach more narrow (Literally that's all I did) my team has responded with 7 wins in 10 games and superb morale :)

Unfortunately I don't think it'll be enough to avoid being fired, I don't remind what they were projected to finish at the end of the season, but it's definitely higher than where I am, AND an ownership buyout seems inevitable :S

yeah mate it gets difficult especially with limited budget and no player wants to sign i think im just going to have to tough the season out and see how i get on as long as i stay in the top half i should be pleased, but i really should do better after the start i got, maybe the teams have adjusted to my tactic?

ur lucky i started unemployed on 11.3 and went to Bromley
1 game into the season there is a takeover and im replaced

ur lucky i started unemployed on 11.3 and went to Bromley
1 game into the season there is a takeover and im replaced
Such is life at Bromley

Sucks that there as some clubs who seemingly automatically get taken over in the first season, but it is realistic so I can't complain

Back