Brown 'to stay on as Hull boss''

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 641

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Hull City boss Phil Brown will remain in charge for next weekend's Premier League game against Stoke, BBC Radio 5 live understands.

More...

Whether we win or not next week he will be gone by the monday morning.

i cant see him guiding hull anywhere else this season except to championship

lol i dont know why people hate him, he doesnt take ****, theres nothing bad about that, you guys cant judge his half time on the pitch talk vs citeh unless u actually watched the performance, they conceded the same goal about 3 times, a pass across goal tapped in at the far post, he has done a good job and with that squad who would do better that they can get

He's in a lot of trouble, even if they do sack him, they are in trouble, he assembled a poor squad and Duffen has a left the club in poor financial state, they won't go anywhere fast

a poor squad i have to agree with that, they have some good players but you need depth, he is relying on andy dawson week in week out and other crappy players, they replaced turner with sonko, they should have got ben haim

Good players are Hunt, Geovanni and Boateng, rest of them aren't gonna keep Hull up

Ghilas is good too, so is hesselink when they feed him

I saw Hesselink against Fulham, he is awful, Ghilas dribbles a lot but doesn't get him anywhere

altidore would play well if he had a decent midfielder to help him out, dont forget bullard, but i know what you are saying, no good defenders

he is a world class player, its a shame he is so injury prone, before he got that injury at fulham he was tipped for england

Wouldn't call Bullard world class, Fulham actually performed better without Bullard than with him

ok ill put you both right Hull Citys best players:

Bullard - Only at full fitness

Geovanii - He is skilled, can score, fast, great at freekicks im sure any Man City Fans will agree

Hunt - When he pass's, he tried to do a ronaldo to much, but it pays of he gets us alot of free kicks, but hees not playing as good as what he could be.

Venegoor of Heselink - Great plater, good past, I think that if we sort out a formation he likes he could get a nice 10-14 goals this season about 60% of them of his head!

Ghilas - He has proved to me that he is good enough to play in the premier league, if you watch him when he is playing strike he is like a little Carlos Teves constantly running not stoping!

Zayyate - Deffensive Midfielder and Central Deffender, not Turner is gone he needs to play to his best, if he plays good enough he could be the key to stop us letting in so many goals he is good enough watch him play im sure alot of premier league teams would take him

Boaz Myhill - He is a great player, but he is let down by deffensive mistakes so he lets in more then he should but on form with a decent deffence he is solid!

Jozy Altidore - I dont think he is totaly settled yet at hull but come on he is a great player, a impact substitute!

I think that hull city has a great team, the only think letting them down is there deffence and what I have read the new chairman will be redoing the hull city squad so in January I expect to see 2 more deffenders that are good enough to play for the premier League!

Some players that couldent even get into a championship side are:

Sonko - Slow, weak, makes so many mistakes, cant play the offside trap for his life!

Mcshane - He is ok i guess but 70% of the time his poor cross's just get headered out and they counter on us!

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

you guys cant judge his half time on the pitch talk vs citeh

Hull City fans are over that my friend, im a good suporter I have a season pass I go to alot of away games, but I think he has won 3 games in 31....
thats not very good and also I think that the plyers have lost confidence in him I think he will be gone in the morning.

He wont resign, why would he leave a premier League team, at most with his record he can hope for a top Coca Cola Chapionship league 1 team maybe midtable Championship side but thats it!

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

They best pray Bullard performs a miracle

Bullard is not our only good midfielder, remember we have Geovanii he IS a player who can preform a miracle, we have Olafanjana, hees not a bad player he could have scored against Burnley but he was lacking confidence to shoot.

Back