magicnut

Reaction score
Bruce Lee ASSYMADNESS 4-3-3 V4.8
Hello everyone I would like to introduce to you my tactic I used and tested with Celtic FC.

View attachment 21694
The tactic brought me great success and it is almost to perfection in home games.
First season using earlier version of the tactic won Liverpool 7-3 at home in CL group stage.
Went to the CL knockouts but lost to Man Utd.
In the league I finished the season undefeated using earlier (and inferior versions) of my tactic.Overall had a run of 46 games undefeated in the league (almost all wins).
After many tweaks I have finally come to think that my tactic has reached perfection in the sense that I cannot get it any more better.

DOWNLOAD HERE

ALTERNATIVELY DOWNLOAD HERE ON STEAM WORKSHOP

QUICK NOTES:
Team training to assistant. Individual training by roles.
LB take corners for short option. Free kicks whoever your best taker.
Also I recommend train the tactic in all 3 slots for faster familiarity.

ROUGHLY WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN PLAYERS POSITION BY POSITION:

GK: good all round keeper with good reflexes , one on one handling , aerial ability mentals and since in sweeper keeper role rushing out (I bought david raya cheaply and resold to Dortmund).

Left wingback:
Good coming forward with dribbling , crossing , acceleration pace stamina good workrate etc and defensive solid ability (tackling marking positioning).

Centerbacks:
Solid all round centerbacks good on the ball : tackling marking positioning heading jumping , solid mentals namely concentration decision composure etc and decent on the ball ie : first touch technique passing and obviuosly physicals stamina strength balance etc.

Mezella: all round fast midfielder with technical ability and preferably pace I used Ntcham and then sold for 50 mil to Leipzig due to great performances

Box to box: ALL round central midfielder with good longshots as often scores from distance.

Ball winning: someone that can win the ball back after loosing possesion and chase the ball:tackling stamina, workrate ,acceleration, concentration etc.

Inside forward: LEFT footed with good technicals , dribbling ,technique , first touch ,off the ball , finshing etc.

Complete forward: a all round striker that is preferably good technical ability , decent in the air , creative , fast etc.

Pressing forward: a forward with HIGH workrate and amazing physicality (I bought Yussuf Poulsen for 2 million transfer listed , he will be good I believe). and also great mental stats like concentration etc preferable.

Last edited:
If playing in lower leagues, where getting a decently rated Complete Forward is next to impossible - would you recommend changing the Complete Forward to a different role or just go with a forward who is not perfectly suited?

@shirt10 you can try advanced forward as I used in earlier version of the tactic but it was less effective.

Why post any tactic when your only test is the biggest club in the division,

Do you want it added to the 794,437 that already give them the title?

Why post any tactic when your only test is the biggest club in the division,

Do you want it added to the 794,437 that already give them the title?

Go and test it with smaller teams .
Im currently testing thangs with Leverkusen.