magicnut

Reaction score
Bruce Lee Assymetric Aurolac V4.6

View attachment 18481

DOWLOAD FROM STEAM WORKSHOP

-----------------------------------------

REGULAR DOWNLOAD

Hello there pals I present to you this new system I had been testing out since my Celtic save and now tested with FC Braga in Portugal.

After making observations from my celtic save with the old inferior version I had came up with a version I believe to be far more superior and efficient and by far the most finest tactic that I had made so far on fm 2019.

It is called
Bruce Lee Assymetric Aurolac V4.6 .

View attachment 18480

QUICK DESCRIPTION:
The tactic creates numerous chances and shots and it is virtually unstoppable at home .
With the change of the midfield combination now featuring a segundo volante it now offers better defensive solidity.
With my braga save won the league third season (should have already won the second but porto went on a 20 game unbeaten run I finished second season with only 2 defeats but still didnt win).
However you can see the league table third season and fouth season I am so far undefeated EVERYWHERE including cl group where I beat chelsea home and away. Last season made it to quarter finals of CL lost to psg on aggretate (ironically I had PSG last season in group WHICH I BEAT HOME AND AWAY) but in the quarter final they managed to trash me in paris (I still won home leg).

QUICK INSTRUCTIONS:
LB takes corners.
Fullbacks take throw ins .
Best free kick takers take free kicks.
As usual NO OI.
Train individual players by role.
General training to assistant.
I was asked if in lower league cannot find complete forward TRY advanced forward but I think would be slightly less efficient in that role but can work.

View attachment 18479View attachment 18478View attachment 18477View attachment 18476

Last edited:
Bruce Lee Assymetric Aurolac V4.6

View attachment 1198864

DOWLOAD FROM STEAM WORKSHOP

-----------------------------------------

REGULAR DOWNLOAD

Hello there pals I present to you this new system I had been testing out since my Celtic save and now tested with FC Braga in Portugal.

After making observations from my celtic save with the old inferior version I had came up with a version I believe to be far more superior and efficient and by far the most finest tactic that I had made so far on fm 2019.

It is called
Bruce Lee Assymetric Aurolac V4.6 .

View attachment 1198865

QUICK DESCRIPTION:
The tactic creates numerous chances and shots and it is virtually unstoppable at home .
With the change of the midfield combination now featuring a segundo volante it now offers better defensive solidity.
With my braga save won the league third season (should have already won the second but porto went on a 20 game unbeaten run I finished second season with only 2 defeats but still didnt win).
However you can see the league table third season and fouth season I am so far undefeated EVERYWHERE including cl group where I beat chelsea home and away. Last season made it to quarter finals of CL lost to psg on aggretate (ironically I had PSG last season in group WHICH I BEAT HOME AND AWAY) but in the quarter final they managed to trash me in paris (I still won home leg).

QUICK INSTRUCTIONS:
LB takes corners.
Fullbacks take throw ins .
Best free kick takers take free kicks.
As usual NO OI.
Train individual players by role.
General training to assistant.
I was asked if in lower league cannot find complete forward TRY advanced forward but I think would be slightly less efficient in that role but can work.

View attachment 1198866View attachment 1198867View attachment 1198868View attachment 1198869

how many goals do you get from corners and throw ins?

HI

hi mate ive tried downloading the tactic it wont let me download it can you help me out please bud? cheers andy