would of thought martial and de gea would of been used to the tactic as they are the only 2 players left from original united team

Im not to arsed but some of these transfers are ridiculous! Dybala doesn't even want to entertain joining United the first season and not for 100 mill. Rooney for how much and with the wages he is on....don't think so! Bailly/Mhiki only just joined the club, how did you get him to leave\generate interest? 60mil for Ander the first season? Dude, i mainly play as United as they are my club and these transfers are insane....fancy a Director of Football role at my club? :D

Im not to arsed but some of these transfers are ridiculous! Dybala doesn't even want to entertain joining United the first season and not for 100 mill. Rooney for how much and with the wages he is on....don't think so! Bailly/Mhiki only just joined the club, how did you get him to leave\generate interest? 60mil for Ander the first season? Dude, i mainly play as United as they are my club and these transfers are insane....fancy a Director of Football role at my club? :D

A few of my knowledge: When you enter the team, right at the beginning of the game, as a new manager on the very first day of July 1, offer all the players you want to sell to other clubs, these players have the highest prizes for the first days; The price drops, the same is true of Dybal, making a transfer offer needs to be done right in the first days, later you do not want to move. Then, if you want to sell someone, try to offer them with that you leave his salary either whole or maybe half, This is how I get rid of Mkhiki and others. The buy of expensive players, see Neymar, Kroos, is advantageous as of 1 June, that is their lowest price just after the season. , This is what I spared for purchases of tens of millions

A few of my knowledge: When you enter the team, right at the beginning of the game, as a new manager on the very first day of July 1, offer all the players you want to sell to other clubs, these players have the highest prizes for the first days; The price drops, the same is true of Dybal, making a transfer offer needs to be done right in the first days, later you do not want to move. Then, if you want to sell someone, try to offer them with that you leave his salary either whole or maybe half, This is how I get rid of Mkhiki and others. The buy of expensive players, see Neymar, Kroos, is advantageous as of 1 June, that is their lowest price just after the season. , This is what I spared for purchases of tens of millions

Not arsed either, but i'm not buying it.

The guy is posting a tactic and if you think he cheated, why bother to comment? You either test it or you don't!! I'll do it with Benfica...

The guy is posting a tactic and if you think he cheated, why bother to comment? You either test it or you don't!! I'll do it with Benfica...

Don't tell me what to do bro!

It's a legitimate question when posting a tactic to ask about the very, very good team he plays with. Also, i had genuine questions about acquiring said players in the first year.

So like i said, don't tell me what to do....you do you and i'll do me ;)

So... you buy Krychowiak for 15,5M and you sell him just 5 DAYS LATER for 24M? Nice cheat.

So... you buy Krychowiak for 15,5M and you sell him just 5 DAYS LATER for 24M? Nice cheat.

Krychowiak was on the transfer list, bought it for half the price before I sold him in the next transfer, a problem? I do not know how you do that

Hey Dudes...I feel like I should be a loudmouth right now - so hear me out guys - all of you!!!!! - Opening post is not good or interesting - I feel you should really clean that up and do your outmost to improve it - becourse it deserves that :) - yea I mean that - An image of the formation in english would be great for people to see - some graphics here and their and some text with explanation - training players - what the tactic do or how it perform etc. You should really change the title to the updated patch version - it works with the latest version/patch of the game.

Now...about all the transfer talk about your amazing team - It does look like a cheat team though you can get pretty far using 48 months installment when buying players - however your players are all top of the line players and their is noone left to compete against :D - honestly I don't care how you play the game - It would be better to use the original Man.Utd team to illustrate something people can relate to - just my opinion :)

People...No more critisism - I accidently got this tactic delivered to me from a friend who was trying to find a tactic for another friend :) - and I have my test save that I do and was trying different things out - then I gave this one a chance - I honestly expected it to be a joke - mainly the defence concerned me alot - defenders with stopper duty - I know others use it but in this setup their is noone to back them up - complete wing backs on attack duty in the WB strata - its bound for disaster I thought - but no its not!!!! - the mentality counters all that somehow - I'm mind blown of how good this tactic is in combination with good players - I have nothing negative I can say about it - the stats tell me everything - its the lord :D

Defensively... this one is unique and special and I can see it be lots of clean sheets going forward - offensively some of you might feel their is warning signs if their is to many longshots - but if you use F9's their will be longshots counting right outside the box -
VERY DANGEROUS!!!! with the right player - This tactic gets a whole variety of shots both outside and inside the box - some goals scored are looking like indoor soccer (Futsal) moves and its really addictive to watch - its an absolute underdog of a tactic - meaning many people will ignore it becourse of the poor opening post - you really shouldn't - its AMAZING!!!!

Quality VS ****... I think its capable of working with lesser quality sides - I haven't tried that yet but I think its possible - I say that due to the stats I've seen - It will obviously work with great sides and the further you get in to the game where regents reign the better this one will perform for sure - better than the cheat team from above :D

WARNING... If you decide to use any tactic out their - then beware that signing new players don't mean success instantely - atleast not normally - in case of signing new players I recommend you give it 6 months for them to adapt and learn the language and gel with the squad - suddenly your team will start playing like a boss if you are patient - Ofcourse its always crucial you get whatever tactic you use - 100% Fluid and if you don't know how to do that - then this is the recipe - Preseason - Team cohesion - high intensity - Scheduling 50% - no rest days - tactics - Also add the tactic to all 3 slots on the tactic screen for quicker processing off the fluidness. Once fluid 100% you can start relying on what's going on in your games/matches - If you wanna play like me then I recommend Team training - Team cohesion - Average or Low Intensity - 50% scheduling - rest after match - Attacking movement or defensive positioning - currently I'm using attacking movement and its still amazing defensively - so I recommend that!!

I will advertise it... and show it to people on twitch though I haven't been on their for a while - you people can check it out if you'd like - Twitch Weartibus and Jesaustralia Here
don't forget to follow :) - we like to have a party when we are on - and the follower girl is very special :D

BurningFlame... I didn't come on here to flame you - I came on here to congratulate you - Its one **** of a tactic and perhaps the lord of fm17 - atleast a very strong tactic - I hope people will give you some respect and actually try this one out - you deserve it - good job pal!!! - I will play with nothing else now :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hey Dudes...I feel like I should be a loudmouth right now - so hear me out guys - all of you!!!!! - Opening post is not good or interesting - I feel you should really clean that up and do your outmost to improve it - becourse it deserves that :) - yea I mean that - An image of the formation in english would be great for people to see - some graphics here and their and some text with explanation - training players - what the tactic do or how it perform etc. You should really change the title to the updated patch version - it works with the latest version/patch of the game.

Now...about all the transfer talk about your amazing team - It does look like a cheat team though you can get pretty far using 48 months installment when buying players - however your players are all top of the line players and their is noone left to compete against :D - honestly I don't care how you play the game - It would be better to use the original Man.Utd team to illustrate something people can relate to - just my opinion :)

People...No more critisism - I accidently got this tactic delivered to me from a friend who was trying to find a tactic for another friend :) - and I have my test save that I do and was trying different things out - then I gave this one a chance - I honestly expected it to be a joke - mainly the defence concerned me alot - defenders with stopper duty - I know others use it but in this setup their is noone to back them up - complete wing backs on attack duty in the WB strata - its bound for disaster I thought - but no its not!!!! - the mentality counters all that somehow - I'm mind blown of how good this tactic is in combination with good players - I have nothing negative I can say about it - the stats tell me everything - its the lord :D

Defensively... this one is unique and special and I can see it be lots of clean sheets going forward - offensively some of you might feel their is warning signs if their is to many longshots - but if you use F9's their will be longshots counting right outside the box -
VERY DANGEROUS!!!! with the right player - This tactic gets a whole variety of shots both outside and inside the box - some goals scored are looking like indoor soccer (Futsal) moves and its really addictive to watch - its an absolute underdog of a tactic - meaning many people will ignore it becourse of the poor opening post - you really shouldn't - its AMAZING!!!!

Quality VS ****... I think its capable of working with lesser quality sides - I haven't tried that yet but I think its possible - I say that due to the stats I've seen - It will obviously work with great sides and the further you get in to the game where regents reign the better this one will perform for sure - better than the cheat team from above :D

WARNING... If you decide to use any tactic out their - then beware that signing new players don't mean success instantely - atleast not normally - in case of signing new players I recommend you give it 6 months for them to adapt and learn the language and gel with the squad - suddenly your team will start playing like a boss if you are patient - Ofcourse its always crucial you get whatever tactic you use - 100% Fluid and if you don't know how to do that - then this is the recipe - Preseason - Team cohesion - high intensity - Scheduling 50% - no rest days - tactics - Also add the tactic to all 3 slots on the tactic screen for quicker processing off the fluidness. Once fluid 100% you can start relying on what's going on in your games/matches - If you wanna play like me then I recommend Team training - Team cohesion - Average or Low Intensity - 50% scheduling - rest after match - Attacking movement or defensive positioning - currently I'm using attacking movement and its still amazing defensively - so I recommend that!!

I will advertise it... and show it to people on twitch though I haven't been on their for a while - you people can check it out if you'd like - Twitch Weartibus and Jesaustralia Here
don't forget to follow :) - we like to have a party when we are on - and the follower girl is very special :D

BurningFlame... I didn't come on here to flame you - I came on here to congratulate you - Its one **** of a tactic and perhaps the lord of fm17 - atleast a very strong tactic - I hope people will give you some respect and actually try this one out - you deserve it - good job pal!!! - I will play with nothing else now :)

Cheers

Thank you very much!!!

Update - 4th with Hull half way through the season 1 without transfers - Hull is media predicted to be the ***** of premier league - 20th Predicted - they are competing for both 4th 3rd and 2nd position - 1st Tottenham is running away with the championship - However Hull is a huge success if they end up 10th in the premier league - so the fact they are currently 4th is unreal - when the season is over I will show you the league table - but for me its safe to say that this one definitely enhances small teams for the better - not many tactics can do this for Hull - try it yourself.

Beaten Man.u - Everton - City - Tottenham - thats 4 of the 7 big teams - I'm impressed

Cheers

Update - Hull 1st season - media predicted 20th - no transfers

de9cfa007d697a79286de66a270bdf54.png

Season is over - Here's my verdict:

First of all - FLAMEDUDE you should link to this post in your opening post for people to see or even better take a screenshot of it and let them directly see it in the opening post :)

What is my verdict....- this tac is overperforming in its current state - taking Hull to 5th position in the 1st season is extremely impressive - 68 point accumulation is also very decent - on the defensive front they were naturally poor as a team - but that is to be expected from a team that doesn't even belong in the premier league :) - its the 2nd best offense in the league highly impressive performance when we talk poor players - We also managed to play the Fa cup 6th round very decent.

My critisism - longshots atrocious to many - some from good spots and others from poor spots and angles - I don't like that - I think their is room for improvement in that department somehow. Both top teams and Underdog teams do this it should be reduced to half and more often come from midfielders who can actually shoot from a distance :)

Consider This... - consider F9's to be Af's or poachers - consider Trequartista to be poacher - consider the 2 midfielders to be BWM's let them be complete midfielder types like Goretzka or Maximilian Arnold - consider to work ball in to box - consider to take off pass in to space - consider playing around with mentality specifically control or attacking to see if it alters events in a positive fashion like the 4312 with attacking mentality.

So honestly - I think people should play a normal game with this one - maybe with an average team to see what it can do - I think a team like Crystal Palace would be Champion using this one - which would also be impressive. I just wanna be clear - longshots is not poor all the time - but their are occassions where it would be good if the player would see another option.

People its a nice tactic with lots of potential a great underdog - I recommend it

Cheers

I used the tactic, in my first season i played with Colo Colo (Chile), and i won two league titles, in Chile, the teams play two leagues in one year, also i won the Chilean Cup (Copa Chile)
Here is the schedule from my first season
View attachment 84922View attachment 84921View attachment 84920
Here is the league table and standings
View attachment 84919View attachment 84918

After the first season, i leave the team and i sing in Independiente (Argentina). my first match is against Fluminense (Brasil) for Copa Sudamericana (This cup is a international cup of south america, and its like the Europa League), after that match, the league start, i won the League Title and Copa Sudamericana
Here is the schedule
View attachment 84917View attachment 84916View attachment 84915
Here is the league table, standing and stadistics
View attachment 84914View attachment 84913

I Really like this tactic!! and sorry for my english hahaha

i have tried with removing pass into space and added work ball into box works well just the only thing ive found with the tactic is the defensive side needs strengthening other than that its a great tactic

Don't even remember mentioning your name...bro!

But if you took it personally, my apologies... you can go back to being you now!