Bryan Gunn sacked!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

JP Woody

Reaction score
Bryan Gunn has been sacked as Norwich manager despite being reasured over his job and winning in midweek.Discuss:

Well if he was reasured over his job he must of done something to get sacked ??

Mental why oh why sack a manager after one result into a new season it just means all his hard work during the summer i.e. signings, training and what not are pointless as a new manager will want to have his own input into the club. Never thought Norwich would be run like this is a joke really

yh its pretty sad sacking a manager after a hammering on the first day of the season...jeez

give the guy an couple of months to get started.

I think its a disgrace,to think what this guy has gone in his life,losing his daughter to cancer.He's give the best years of his life to Norwich with many years of loyal service and to be treated so shabbily by them is humiliating for the poor bloke.

SHAME ON YOU DELIA SMITH!

Last edited:
Norwich city another ex premier league club ran by complete morons & wondering why there struggling add them to the list with Newcastle,Southampton,Charlton,Leeds.

The world has gone mad. To be honest he didnt do a great job as caretaker and i was a bit shocked he got offered the job in the first place. Still they humped Yeovil 4-0 on Tuesday so not like it's been a complete disaster

goal keepers seem to never turn out good managers
Raymond Goethals was a class manager and won the European Cup with Marseilles in 93,Dino Zoff was a decent manager too and Mike Walker did well managing Norwich ironically with a 3rd place finish in the premier league.,but yes there hasn't been many success stories.

Okay, they got a good tonking last weekend, but he's an inexperienced Manager and the Norwich board knew that going in, so not giving him the time to turn it all around is a joke, but then again Deli herself is a joke so...

Should have sacked him earlier, the team will feel the effects of unstable management and perhaps freefall through division one if the right manager isnt hired soon, ahh well who likes norwich anyway?

i love here in the east, and he is loved by the norwich fans, they all seem to blame delia and doncaster on the board, so i feel sorry for him and them

a absolute joke ok the man lost 7-1 not good but he won midweek and all it takes is 1 win to start u off on a run. looks like delia smith is COOKING up a stir at carrow road.

Back