Hunter26

World Elite Star
Reaction score
BS'10 Faces

30k7kt0.png
264qt09.png
qpmfds.png
2zf7ez5.png

Click Here For Template (Credit to Stanley)

..:: Please Make Your Requests And I Will Get Back To You ::..

Download list:

Scottish Premier League :WIP

Rangers FC
Celtic FC (Credit to gc)
Aberdeen

Last edited:
Why didn't you ask for permission? This could be added to the same topic I think?

Mods: This topic can be closed!

yeah, it think this should be closed. Stanley does the best and only decent ones

closed behave yourself hes not the only 1 doing facepacks on here and sorry you have been on this site 5 mins and you think you can close topics behave your self you silly little boy

I'll leave this thread open. It would be better if they were all in one thread though as this is the third BS'10 style thread already. Feel free to keep using this one. But if you change your mind let me know and I will close it.

It's our facestyle and have you never heard about 'copyright' ??

WE have created it and you start without permission a new topic.. And what does it matter that I'm new??

actually wh2008uk, i reckon i'm more superior than you

you reckon nothing !and stanley your on about copyright you get your pics from the official websites dont you think thats copywrite to them you copying there pics that are not yours think before you speak myfriend

It's our facestyle and have you never heard about 'copyright' ??

WE have created it and you start without permission a new topic.. And what does it matter that I'm new??

I was going to say. You can't claim copyright infringement because you have done the same thing buy using images that I'm pretty sure you haven't asked permission to use.

PLEASE NO MORE PETTY ARGUING NOW AS IT IS BORING.

He is just making face packs. What difference does it make to you. Now no more of it (any of you).

Back