BSkyB snatches Setanta TV rights

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 897

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
More than 80% of live televised Premier League games will appear on BSkyB after it won some TV rights from rival Setanta.

More...

69 games for three seasons of football. Setanta is definitely not worth it anymore for us English football fans :(

British Sky Broadcasting

Ouch! that one has to hurt. Prob still worth the money for me because i still get spl and epl.

ohh and french football

Don't forget LFC TV as well Kris, I know you spend all your time watching that because you're cool like me.

Yes, BskyB, British Sky Broadcasting, those that own Sky. Oh well I'm glad there's more games on there rather than Setanta, as long as they don't get any more say in the scheduling of fixtures...which they probably will.

I hate Sky sports,they are to football what EA are to gaming.There reporters are a pack of cheeky bastards(apart fom Jeff Stelling),anyone see poor David Moyes yederday.

Last edited:
Was that even a SS reporter? Obv SS had cameras there but I just thought it was any interviewer. And he didn't have to get in a mood, he could have just said I'm not answering anything of Anichebe.

Yes it was a sky reporter,i read the story.Moyes agreed with him before the press conference he would only ask one question about Anichebe and the Sky reporter agreed.He asked one question got the answer but the sky reporter continued to ask more questions about it.Moyes was on Talksport fuming about it.

Back