BSP/League 2 Players Needed Free/Very Cheap

sambaprince

Reaction score
Hi Newbie Here im Wimbledon in FM11

I saw the thread on lower league signings got a few good signings but I was just wondering if some of you lot had some ones that have not been mentioned at all or not very often

Anyone got any gems,ive got a medium datadase and brazilians,itilians,french and argentinians loaded, or any youngsters that i could and make a profit on them easily

its also turned december 31st 2011 on my game and contract are expiring any players i can snap up for the next season where it looks like im ill be up in league 2( i could'nt find a thread for that)

and very finally someone recommended a uruguayan.player who player for lower itilian side he was a striker with immense pace and was worth hardly anything cant think of his name

Thanks all

I'm currently in my 1st season with Crawley and the best players I have signed for this level are:
David Grondin for free DL/WBL/ML
Gauthier Mahoto free CM/DM
Tann Nsaku free DC
Steve Tully £2K DR (bargain!!)
Terry Dixon free ST
Andy van der Meyde free AMR/AML (quality but injury-prone)

all have ability to play as good League 1 players or are already at that level, but are willing to sign for BSP sides

reckon they'll join my Eastleigh team? i should get promoted anyway as i managed to sign a load of decent players on the free but my teams is so inconsistent

some of them will sign for you, esp Nsaku and Dixon, the rest might not until u get promoted...

striker called - Mikael antonie-contanie (not sure if ive spelt it correct)
hes from guerdelope but has played in france and scotland so should be in your game as a free
did wonders for me at stafford rangers scoring 65 in 74 games for me in the BSN and BSP
hes decent up until league 1

striker called - Mikael antonie-contanie (not sure if ive spelt it correct)
hes from guerdelope but has played in france and scotland so should be in your game as a free
did wonders for me at stafford rangers scoring 65 in 74 games for me in the BSN and BSP
hes decent up until league 1

yes Mikael Antione-Curier, had him on my bromley save , almost a goal a game. You must have scottish leagues loaded for him to appear.

Signed American Xavier Balc for Wimbledon in one save. Played him at AML. Immense for one season in the BSP