BSP players

• Thread starter Thread starter yidoyido10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

yidoyido10

Reaction score
can anyone recommend quality realistic players i can get to play in BSP 3rd season?

I've got 1.5mill and 13k for wages, so relatively speaking money is no option.

any suggestions?

im bognor, just been promoted as champions in 2nd season. Basically got my cash from organising a series of friendly cups in between the 1st and 2nd season.

I played literally about 8 or 9 of them against teams in the championship mostly, and it said when arranging them it would generate approx 120k in revenue each one. And then i ended up with most of them getting TV coverage. I guess i got a bit lucky wit that.

The budgets had been set already for that season so i didnt see any of the cash that season but had a balance of about 2.5mill and i also had good cup runs (winning the FA trophy) semi final of the conferance cup south and FA Cup 1st round. Its only now im starting to see the money as the budgets have come round again.

My players are going full time as well so thats gonna eat some of the wages up but feels like a luxury now after surviving on 2k wages for the 1st 2 seasons!

Ive started bringing in proper coaches now im allowed a few more and now im full time going to set up my training schedules. But In terms of signings i dont know who i could bring in. I can afford most players in the lower league but dont know how high to aim to have a realistic chance of getting them

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:28 PM ----------

any recommendations then?

cheers

get a parent club and loan their players, i have fred sears in the bottom division, belting them in

Back