Budget Ajustment

• Thread starter Thread starter hawkinssyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

hawkinssyd

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering to any of you guys have a problem were your Budget Adjustment does not appear on your screen. I cant change it to either side, its not like it locked or stuck the whole entire bar is not showing for me. Im playing as Gold Coast United and i have so much transfer budget (over 5 mill) and i would like to increase my wage budget but cant. If there is a fix or something i can do or maybe play as another team or restart my game again :( please tell me. Really want to fix this. Thanks hawkins

hey bud, please post a SS for us :)

goldcoast.png

Last edited:
woops accidentally posted twice

but yeah you can see there is no bar there :(

none of them are :)

go to the drop down menu, click boardroom then top right you should see the adjustment slider, you should be able to change it whenever you like really... well depending if you have a little leeway with the wage budget and or have a few extra bucks...

thats what i did with the first page lol. But just to confirm i clicked on boardroom and i ss that. zoom in on the pic. And the long line i drew i think that's were the budget line is supposed to be. But it aint there.

goldcoastwin.jpg

Thats weird. I know you cant adjust it when theirs an embargo on. But even with an embargo, you are still able to see the adjustment bar. Ive never seen that before.

hey do you no the area were i can report a bug for the developers to fix this if its a bug ?

Isn't there a salary cap in the A-League? Similar to MLS? If so you wouldn't be able to increase your wage budget as it would be against league rules.

Back