• Thread starter Thread starter 7OON
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 988
Status
Not open for further replies.

7OON

Reaction score
Hello, i've been trying to make a database for me and my friends to play on, i've cleared most of the players and i'm trying the achieve around ~200 mil transfer budget and ~800k wage budget. How ever much i try i cannot acheive this, it is frustrating me a lot, and i appreciate any help greatly, I would also be happy to provide any more information if required.

What's your problem? Why can't you achieve it? Could you describe it a bit more deep?
Lol, you've got an answer from the 2nd viewer. :D

I put the balance as 900mill, but it's not giving me the transfer budget and wage i specified, It's giving me like 120 mil and 200k wage budget, thanks for the reply.

Instead increasing balance, you should edit transfer and wage budget. They are at the same place as balance, in finances.

I know, i put them as 200million and 800k, but it is giving the results i gave above...

Then something is... Have you tried putting a sugar daddy?

Yes, i've got a foreground sugar daddy that increases starting finances.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Does anyone else have any idea? I've been playing around with the budgets but cannot get the wage i want. I putting a players on a million a week and making his contract end straight away, but that drives my transfer budget down.

FMRTE is your best bet. FM automatically changes most of the finances to stay to it's own realistic opinion. I say opinion because sometimes it gets the budgets completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back