• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimbax

Reaction score
[video=youtube;KpfB5yyHgEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpfB5yyHgEY[/video]

Hi

I play FM for some years now.. And since the 3D was inserted in to the game, i've exprienced some stupid bugs.

Especially, retarded goals. I know, its football, i play football since im 2 years old.

But, since the 3D, this game its becoming really stupid sometimes. I've had sucess too, but a lot of frustrating moments.

It seems like sometimes the AI must not loose at all cust.. Even if you play better. I actually find FM 2012 easier than 2011. It has less bullshit, what is good.

But.. I everytime i recall, before the 3D the game didnt have so many problems like this one..

Did someone exprienced goals like this? And btw, the referee is giving away too much bad decisions against me.. Im not blind.. Most of the times the ref points to the penalty spot, its not a fault. (At least in my Napoli save).

I know this game as a lot of bugs, its common in FM, but.. Since the 3D, its having too many game breaking bugs.

The game is great, i love football games, especialy FM.. But, its frustrating, when you see things like this.. And it has no logic at all.

(Btw, im not english, so.)

Really? What i just saw in that video I have seen happen to any team, in any league you can wish to name, in any country around the world.

Things happen in football...yes silly mistakes DO happen! It's actually more realistic having this happen

Game breaking bug? I think you need to do some research and find out exactly what that term means.

This is a defensive mistake, a misplaced pass, it happens all the time in football. Would you prefer that your players never made mistakes and you won every game? If so please buy FIFA Manager.

First of all.. My team was going on a counter atack, the player was Cavani, one of the best forwards in the world.

Second, why the **** will him execute a perfect pass to the atacker?

Last but not least.. Why just not use his amazing pace and try to score a goal?

Explain that to me instead of being such fanboys.. FFS.. I remember on FM10 or 09, scoring goals from the midfield was so easy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJIi86iywqUNot unheard of really mate.......... Thats even worse than your vid!

Actualy no... Look at my atacking positioning.. Only one player in the defence.. The rest was going forward.. So.

Why do people always try to get some "proof" to make games "perfect"?

And if you actualy read my post.. "I know, its football, i play football since im 2 years old."

But.. Thats ok.

Actualy no... Look at my atacking positioning.. Only one player in the defence.. The rest was going forward.. So.

Why do people always try to get some "proof" to make games "perfect"?

And if you actualy read my post.. "I know, its football, i play football since im 2 years old."

But.. Thats ok.

You have made me see the light. I have infact been playing football since I was in the womb, so I should know better. You are correct. Steven Gerrard HAD to make that pass as 0 players were ahead of him, so that wasn't his fault, only I am at fault for suggesting that players make silly mistakes sometimes.

Of course this game is wrong. It should be changed so no player ever tried to pass it to a defender, because that is ridiculous.

I apologise for my behaviour and only hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me

Last edited:
"I know, its football, i play football since im 2 years old."

In the manner that you have been talking, I imagine that means you have about 2, maybe 3, years of experience playing football then. Experience does not equate to knowledge.

It is a once in a season mistake, granted I would be ******* ****** too, but it doesn't mean it is a 'game breaking bug'. If you go on to youtube, and type in 'Football' followed by one of: 'Backpass fail' 'Defending mistakes' or even 'Paul Robinson is ****', you will probably get a ******* tonne of videos showing the same thing you just saw in your game, and other similar **** ups.

Part and parcel of life. Man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back