bug or unknown "draw" rule?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gebx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 815

Gebx

Reaction score
Playing in the french Ligue 2 and made it to the 4th round of the Coupe De La Ligue.

I've gotten pretty lucky to get this far, and I know that I'm just going to get blown out next match, so I'm fixing the draw so that I play at home and get a good return in gate receipts (I'm poor and need cash :S)

After 20+ tries.. (very frustrating), I've noticed that my team and the other two Ligue 2 teams keep getting drawn into the visitor seed.

Is this a bug, an unknown rule for the 4th round draw, or some really freaky bad luck..

Anyone else have this problem?

Well after another 5 tries, I drew the visitor seed everytime, but the other two Ligue two teams drew home..Going to play OM in the 4th round.. ...

thats the rule, ligue 1 teams cant draw each other and they play at home. you will get a share of gate income thou

Playing away normally gathers more income if you are a smaller team anyway mate, you get gate receipts and no match day expenses, something i noticed while playing as Colchester I played all my friendlies away and it seemed to gather more income than playing at home, even when playing the same team ie Arsenal home then away.

Back