[Bug?] Selling players: transfers stuck in "contract" (MLS related?)

• Thread starter Thread starter l1on3l
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5K

l1on3l

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've finished my first season on the MLS League. I was previously able to sell players but for some reasons now after accepting clubs offer the transfer get stuck and my players are not signing with another team. The transfer is just frozen and is not going to an end.
I don't think I've missed anything:
- all offers have been either accepted or rejected (none postponed)
- offers have been accepted more than one more ago
- player set on transfer list and no other action available with the player
I'm getting confused: is it a bug or my save is corrupted for some reasons?
I got the latest version of the game (automatically updated by steam every time).

Any help will be very appreciated as all my transfer period is blocked because of this and the salary cap and I don't wanna fire and let them go for free.

Thanks very much,
/Lionel

Having the same problem in German Bundesliga. Most (not all!) attempts to sell a player stuck in "contract offer" phase. The transfer deadline also moves on every day...
Any idea?

I had the same problem but on the buyer seat.

The transfer amount was accepted by the team, I offered the contract with all clauses that the player wanted but I can't get through this contrat phase..

Moreover, the message "contract offer" was stucked and came every day in red in my inbox but I could continue my game.. This show that there was a real problem because normaly you can't go on without offer a contract to the player..

I've experienced this, and it definitely has to be a bug. I've found a solution though.

Re-offer your player to clubs, and go through the process again. It always work a second time if the first contract offer gets "stuck" or he won't sign.

Back